Chapter 6

*Y/n POV*

I woke up feeling happy and I tried to get out of bed but Jonah's arms were wrapped around my waist so I carefully unhooked his arms from around me and get dressed I decided to not put on makeup today

And make some breakfast for me and the boys

Y/n: BOYS BREAKFAST IS READY

Boys: BREAKFAST!!

They all came running and started eating thanked me for the food I clean off my plate and put in the sink, "hey does anyone want any Starbucks I asked" I heard a bunch of yes from the boys.

Y/n: Zach, Daniel you want to come with me? Zach & Daniel: Yes, "honestly Zach and Daniel were like brothers to me" Daniel and Zach had raced to the lobby as I was heading out to meet Zach and Daniel, I looked at Jonah and saw he was sad I walk to him, "Jonah are you ok?" "YES I'M FINE LEAVE ME ALONE" jonah said, "oh ok I said" as tear strolled down my face but I wiped it, "wait y/n I didn't mean-" I cut him off and left to get meet Zach and Daniel.

*End of Y/n's

*Jonah's POV*

I woke up and saw y/n wasn't there but then I heard her yell breakfast was ready I jumped up and ran to go get some and let me tell you it was amazing, y/n asked who wanted Starbucks we all wanted some then I got jealous when y/n asked Daniel & Zach to go with her so I yelled at her and saw a tear stroll down her face and I tried to apologise but she cut me off and left y/n isn't my girlfriend but I love her ugh I just met her why is love so complicated but she probably doesn't feel the same way.
*End of Jonah's POV*

*Y/n POV*

We jammed out on the way to Starbucks and we went inside but I bumped into someone, Sorry I'm so clumsy heh I said I looked up and saw Gigi, Sorry forgot to explain who she was Gigi was my best friend when I was in Middle School and High School but when I left for LA I we lost contact, Gigi is that you I asked yes? She looked at me confused Gigi it's me Y/n.

Y/n! She yelled not caring that people were staring at us we both hugged and cried then Zach & Daniel cleared their throats I kinda forgot they were there but anyways, Gigi this Zach and Daniel boys this is Gigi my best friend since were little Boys: Hello Gigi: Hi, we all ordered coffee and talked for a while Zach and Gigi we compliment each other often & Blush me and Daniel looked at each other and I texted him

*Text conversation*

Y/n🍩❤: They so cute

Blue Eyes💙🔥: Ikr I bet $20 that he will ask for her number.

Y/n🍩❤: Really I bet $20 that she will ask for his number.

Blue Eyes💙🔥: Ok then it's settled then

Y/n🍩❤: Your on

*End of conversation*

Me and Daniel look up from our phones and nod at each other seeing that Zach & Gigi were looking at us confused but then carried on with their conversation but the I got a text message from Jonah

*Text Message*

Tall Stranger🎙💞: Can you guys come home now

Boo Bear🐨❤: Yeah we'll be there in a few minutes bye

Tall Stranger🎙💞 :Ok hurry bye

*End conversation*

Hey guys we have to go now, why Zach whined because Jonah wants us home. He didn't tell me why though. I gotta go to my mom just texted me and she's picking me up Gigi said me & gigi exchange numbers her mom car pulls up and Zach asks Gigi for her number and she leaves. Daniel gives me the "I told you so face" and says pay up honey, ugh when we get home because we still need to get the drinks for the boys.

We order the boys drinks and head home, I unlock the door and give the boys their drinks they say Thank You and I head to my room to get $20 an walk out and hand it to Daniel Thanks boo boo whatever I say rolling my eyes at Daniel and head to the kitchen to a note from Logan, 'Hey I've gone to Ohio to see Mom I'll be back soon so you'll stay with boys till I come back.' Love Logan ugh better start packing then I walk To my room and pack some Clothes, Makeup, Shoes, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, and Shampoo & Conditioner. We head out the door and we leave Logan's apartment get to the Why Don't We house, woah you guys have a beautiful house I said thanks y/n they said.
"Guys were is Jonah I asked" OMG JONAH I heard from upstairs and I headed up to see the guys tried to stop me but I opened Jonah's door only to see...

A/n: Cliffhanger sorry guys I haven't been able to update because I was busy with school, finals, and I've been sick please like & comment Peace Out 😘✌