Jake's Soft Side.

I woke up to Jakes vlog camera in my face. "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING JAKE PAULERSSSS!" he yelled in my face. "Jake stfu! I have no clothes on! Get the fuck out!" I say going under the covers. He leaves and i hop in the shower. After 15 mins i got out and change into this:

 After 15 mins i got out and change into this:

I walk down stairs and see jake.
"Hey y/n!" He says happily. "Uh...hi....?" I say confused. He pulled me into a room and i hear chance and anthony fake moan. "OH! Jake! Mm!" They laugh. "Fuck you!" I laugh. "So whats your video idea?" He asks. "I was thinking a challenge." I say. "What. A chapstick challenge with your boyfriend." He says under his breath. This guy is so cute! But he is incredibly dumb. I say to myself. "Is that why you were mad?" I ask. "Maybe" he says looking down. I lightly punch him in the arm. "What?!" He says. "I was FAKING" i say. "Oh..." he says. "Anyways......i was thinking we could do a friend tag. " i say siting down.  "me and you???" He says happily. "No you idiot!" I laugh.
"Me and Tessa, i just met you." I say hugging him and leaving.
You sigh. "T!" I yell. She comes to my room. "Whats up?" She says.  "I think Jake likes me.." i say. "I hope so! Then he'll let you stay longer!" She laughs and plops onto the bed. "No T, likes me as a girlfriend." I say laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. "Oh. Well do you like him" she asked with a smirk.  "Idk." I say. "Go talk to him!" She says pushing me out the room and locking it. "Ugh!" I yell. I walk over to Jakes room and the door is cracked. I see Jake going through my Instagram. I knock. And he sees me. " uh..hi." i say. "Hey. Whats up?" He says getting up. Ok things are getting kind of weird. "Ok. I already know you like me." I say and jake face palms. "Yeah. And?" He asked. "I'll give you a chance." I say sitting on his bed. "W-what? Really?" He said smiling. He hugged me. "Woah woah woah. Not so fast. I meant you can take me on a date, if i feel like your the one, it'll be official. But you only have one chance." I say smirking.