I Wouldnt Mind- 1

Your P.O.V-

You and your older brohers Romano and Feli just moved to America. There was a job thing they had to do, though they never told you exactly what it was you never minded. Feli looked back at me with his smile he always had plastered on his face his eyes closed, while Romano remand driving. 

" Ve~ la mia sorellina (my little sister) we are here!"  Feli told me, i grabbed my little bear blossom. She had soft brown fur, always stayed by my side.

Romano pulled into a driveway, and i got out to see a house 3 stories high. "woah...a" i whispered to myself. I stood amazed until someone lifted me into the air and i heard laughing. You remember that laugh, it could only be "TONI!" i cried in happiness and hugged him tight. He kissed my forehead " I missed you mi querido y/n!" You havent seen him in a year. He always had played games wih you and everything. He sat you down and held your hand and you looked up at him, he smiled and began to talk again, " I designed your room just the way you like it!" he smiled and pulled me along. He was so tall, you could barely keep up. We eventually arrived in my room opened the door and the smell of Chocolate and vanilla filled the air. You looked up to see and white walls with pictures of drawings you painted. You was only 7, but you felt like a true artist. You hugged Antonios leg as you was tiny, " Ve~ Thank you so much toni!" he leaned down and hugged you and kissed your cheek. " I know what my favorite girl likes, of course" he smiled and then raised up. " Im gonna help move stuff in, you get rested we have a big day tomomrow!" You nodded and he walked out and down the stairs. You was on the top floor, the big window in front of your room showed off the back of your house. There layed a forest, so beautiful and mysterious. You sat down Blossom and she crawled over to th bed and slept. You looked in your closet to see your f/c nightgown. You changed and went down to the kitchen to get some milk before sleeping.

Before you could open the door you heard unfamiliar voices. 2 men, you didnt know what to do. You walked in and went and tapped Felis leg he smiled and bent down to you. "Grande Fratello , A- who-a - are they? " you jumped behind Feli and he chuckled. "Ve~ these are my friends, do not be scared sorellina." He raised up holding my hand and pointed to a tall man with slick black blonde hair, h had seriousness to his face. " Vell my name Ludwig, Zee must be Italiens schöne Schwester (italys beatiful sister)?"

You confused as ever, you didnt understand. He notcied and smiled, and told you what it meant. Your eyes widen and he bent down and you kissed his nose softly. You looked back at Feli who was smiling, and you heard a faint voice beisde you. They spoke up "Kon'nichiwa y/n- chan, nice to meet you. I heard arot about you." he smiled and you blushed shy as you are. They all started talking again, i decided to get some water and went to bed. You covered up and snuggled with your bear. You had very long car drive, and needed rest. Your brother Romano said he was gonna take you to meet some friends your age while he hangs out with Toni. You couldnt wait, you eventually fell asleep ever so peacefully, and dreamed of tomomrow. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First story, first chapter! Did you a- like?! I cant wait to start get feed back. 

Im guessing you awesome readers are more awesome than ze awesome prussia? great! 

Prussia- HETIMZEMOSTAWESOMEONEIMZEAWESOMEPRUSSIA! 

-i call hungary over to help- a-anyway yea! Have an amazing day -bows-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------