I Wouldnt Mind- 4

It has been about 2 weeks after what happened between you and mattie, youre not sure how to feel.You feel like you you want him to be not just your best friend but...your boyfriend. You nod off into thinking while everyone else was drinking and having good times.You was sitting beside the fire place, it was pretty cold.After a couple of minutes you felt arms wrap around your waits pulling you closer, their breathe blows on you. Mattie...you thought..i can smell the maple syrup. You turn around and held his hands.He looked at you with fear in his eyes. He lifted you up and you to went to a room to talk.He shut the door behind him and you began to speak " So.." you scratched the back of your head. He walked closer to you grabbing you and pulling you close to his chest..."y/n/" You nodde in response telling him yes. "Will you be mine? i promse i will...a-..take care of you and..." he kept talking and you eventually kissed him and he smiled, his curl went into a heart shape.

  Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side  

 God you knew then and there what you needed, him. Ever since you was kids you wouuld cling to each other like you were glued together. You guys were always there for eachother. You still remember the time he knocked out Alfred with his hockey stick...

[flashback]

You were sitting on a bench watching Mattie and Alfred play with Italy and Prussia,(kids) you was drawing Mattie. You didnt really know why, but you felt the urge too. You was about done, really just touching it up when Alfred snatched it from your little hands smirking. He was always so rude to you, you never really understood why though. Alfred laughed at it, "This is the worst thing ever! It should be burnt!" You cried and ran behind a tree, tears flooding nonstop. Mattie had heard you and saw his brother laughing at a drawing he held it up to the others, Matthews face was furious. Alfred screamed "Look at this guys, ITS OF YOU matthew! Its so bad!" Alfred laughed more and all i heard was a big thud, I raised up and looked at Mattie standing above Alfred who was laying on the ground crying. You walked over to the Canadian whom was holding a hockey stick, he hugged you tight telling you it was perfect and everything sweet.

  Carefully we're placed for our destiny
You came and you took this heart, and set it free

[end]

You always found it charming he stuck up for you. You had repaid him by making people see him more, and not leave him out. He was your Bestfriend after all. But now he wasnt just your Bestfriend but your Boyfriend. You smiled having your arms around his neck tangling your fingers in his hair, kissing him passiontly. While you was busy thinking and kissing him your hand accidentally touched his curl. He froze for a second, you stood confused. "Matt..-" you was caught off by him pushing you againist the wall. His hand slowly ran up your body, the soft touch sent shivers up your spine. You felt his smirk across his lips as they were against yours. "You should of, watched what you was doing there little girl." He chuckled and kissed not asking for permission to explore your mouth more with his tongue. You felt your body heat up so much. He moved his hands down holding yours tightly. "Ma..mattie" you moaned as he nibbled your neck. "Mattie...not hear...they will hear...me" He smiled and understood and held your hand walking out the door. Everyone saw and told us good luck, and hugging us. Alfred spoke up and for the first time...it was nice yet rude but ist Al..."I always knew you guys would get together, becuase i am that smart!" he laughed and raised his hands in the air. You kissed Matthews cheek and you all continued the party having the best time of your lives. You didnt want anything to change. 

  Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me
I'm torn, I'm torn to be right where you are

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short Chapter, ive been busy all day. I actually have a real bed now in my room. Consider the fact its small, i cant even walk barely in my room. Anyways i hope you enjoyed!

Have a day as sweet as maple syrup, you little sugar drops. 

BAIIIIIIII~ 

---------------------------------------------