four

BITCHCBC IM SO FUCKING SORRY OH MY GOD I HAVENT UPDATED IN A DEADASS YEAR DAMN SORRY LMAO IM SO BAD AT THIS I HAVE SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK LOL

        jeongguk's pov         

"yoongi ! you slow hoe ! you take so damn long," i yelled at his grandpa ass. yoongi rolled his eyes and started the car, driving to the gym. 

"so are you sure you could get me in?" i asked.

"yeah, my friends work there and they're chill," he replied while i connected my phone to the car speaker, playing bts's 'dope.' 

once we arrived, we went in and yoongi worked his magic to get me in. i went straight to the treadmill, turning it on and boosting it up to 5 mph. i ran for about a minute and a half before i ran out of breath,  sweating, as tears threatened to pour out. i stopped the treadmill, running into the locker room. 

you out of shape bitch.

you'll never be hot like taehyung 

taehyung will never like an obese penguin

"i can't do this anymore..." i whispered to myself. im so out of shape. how the fuck am i supposed to loose weight if i can barely stand 30 seconds on that treadmill? i sobbed into my hands, soon hearing footsteps coming closer and closer. i wiped my tears away quickly, but my eyes are probably still puffy and red. "is someone crying?" a kind of short blonde man spoke, looking into the part of the locker room where i was sitting. he walked towards me with his eyebrows furrowed worriedly, and then sat next to me. this guy had the most perfect body ever, muscular arms, abs, strong thighs- something i'd never achieve. 

"dude, are you okay?" he asked. 

"does it look like im okay?" i sniffled and glared at him. i do admit that was bitchy of me... but did he really need to ask that stupid question? 

"okay, true... well what happened?" he asked with a genuinely worried tone. 

"you wouldn't get it..." 

"don't assume anything about a person you don't know." 

"uhm.. so if you can't tell already i'm pretty overweight. and i really need to loose weight. im literally fucking disgusting. i've started somewhere, im here at the gym, but when i ran on the treadmill i lost all my energy in barely two minutes. i dont expect you to say anything, look at your perfect ass. but it's fine," i said as i got up.

the guy pulled me back down and grabbed my shoulders. "dude, all you need is a little motivation. if you really want a nice and slim body, you have to work towards it. i didn't get my body in a day. this took me a year, a little more than a year actually. don't expect to have abs and shit like tomorrow. take it easy and slow. throw out all the junk, and eat healthy. there are tons of good recipes online. if you get tired, push yourself until you really can't do it. then take a break, but go back eventually. you can do it! i'm jackson, by the way," jackson said. '

"thanks jackson... im jeongguk. and i'll try. once again, thanks." i smiled at him. wow, was he encouraging..

jackson then got up and shouted "FIGHTING !!" with a fist in the air. i slightly laughed and went back out to the workout area. 

I started running on the treadmill, little bits at a time. i listened to bts the entire time, thinking about how i could get this beautiful body for taehyung to see. i also went to do ab workout and i lifted some weights. my body was numb all over, and my stomach was growling for food...

but boy did i feel good.

;; literally im rly sorry