+ dul

+ dul

"Wake up, lazy ass. The boys and I want to go out for breakfast. You have to come. Its our first breakfast without any schedules hanging over our heads." An overly excited male voice shook her out of her pleasant dreams. The bed also dipped as he climbed on, towering over her as she slept. 

She swatted his hands away in annoyance, muttering. "Fuck off, Hiram. I'm trying to sleep." Assuming it was her twenty one year old brother, since he was the only male in their household, other than her father of course. She didn't even pay any mind to the fact that the person speaking clearly wasn't her brother, or the fact that they weren't even speaking Spanish to her, or English for that matter. Their words had gone in one ear and out the other without so much as registering in her brain.

The person in the room chuckled, scoffing at her, "Who the hell is Hiram? And why the hell are you suddenly speaking English?" This time, the other person in the room made sure to play along and continued the conversation in English.

"Your face is Hiram. Go away! I'm sleepy." She murmured a bad come back as her reply.

That's when she noticed something was off.

Normally Hiram would come in and wake her by yanking the covers away from her body or by screaming in her ear, like any annoying older brother would. This boys's voice sounded more friendly and in a different accent than the normal Mexicanized version of the language he was speaking to her in. Suddenly, the most important part hit her.

Her own voice was different. She sounded...like a boy.

But not just any boy. 

Someone she knew and had met just a couple of days before. Someone she didn't exactly get along with from the start. But it had been his own fault that they got off on the wrong foot, since she thought he was being rude to her. She was only rude in response out of self-defense.

-

Acacia Orizaba had been invited to be a model in SHINee's upcoming music video for the song "View", which would be part of SHINee's come back album "Odd". She would be appearing in the video alongside the members of the boy group, as well as other well known SM Entertainment models like her older sister Florizaba, London Rose, and two others who had been chosen for the project. In the video, she would portray Taemin's love interest, since the managers thought the two looked good together from the very beginning that they started brainstorming about the pairings in the video.

From the moment that she arrived at the studio with her sister, her mother who was also her manager, and her newborn baby daughter Wendolyne, the other models looked at her with judging eyes. They murmured to each other about Acacia--just why had she been chosen, and not other models who supposedly deserved it more? But the members of SHINee were very welcoming. All except Lee Taemin, or so Acacia Orizaba was made to believe. 

He had taken one look at her and commented to the other members, "I think its highly unprofessional that she's bringing her baby to work." He told them in a whisper.

He didn't know that the Mexican super model was even listening to what he said, and she wouldn't have even known what he said about her, had London Rose not gasped and translated his comment in a way that made it sound more offensive than it really was. From then on, Acacia decided that she didn't like SHINee's maknae and had made it a point to be hostile to him the entire time, except when the camera was rolling of course. Taemin did the same, not knowing the reason why the Mexican model was being mean to him.

They looked so good on camera together that when a photo shoot opportunity came around for Taemin, Acacia had been invited as well, to stand by his side.

That gave way to even more problems between the two.

-

Acacia opened her eyes wide in shock and turned in her bed to see one of the members of SHINee--Choi Minho--sitting there with an amused grin on his face. She jumped back in surprise and ended up falling off the bed with a loud thud.

Her eyes scanned the surroundings and nothing seemed familiar to me. It wasn't her bedroom at Florencia's apartment with pink walls, pink accessories and princess styled bed. Her bulletin board with all the pictures of her friends and family was gone, there was a lonely little window in its place and sunlight entered in bright rays, indicating it was day time. The room was mostly bare, if not for another twin sized bed in the room, one desk in between both beds, and two thin doors on either side of the room for the closet space, in the middle of that a door to leave the room and on the far left one door for the bathroom.

She had been in a room like that before, when she and Jongin were going out. She often visited him in his dorm room at the SM Town dorm building, whenever his room mate Kyungsoo wasn't around, which happened to be often.  

"What's wrong with you?" The SHINee asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

With sheer terror still present in her eyes, she told him in English, "Uh, nothing. Minho," She paused for a second when she saw the expression on his face at the fact that she had completely butchered his name. The way she had pronounced it was like the Portuguese word for mine. "Would you please go check on the other boys or something? I'm going to get ready so we can head out."

He nodded, still watching her suspiciously, not fully understanding why the maknae was speaking to him in a foreign language. He got up from his spot on the bed where he had been sitting and walked out of the room.

The instant the door shut behind him, she darted out of bed and hurried to the nearest mirror to confirm what she was thinking. She went into the bathroom and nearly fainted when she saw her reflection. She was no longer Acacia Orizaba, the Mexican supermodel. She was Lee Taemin, singer of the Korean boy group SHINee.

When it finally completely sunk in, she let out a deep voiced scream that had probably been heard all throughout the SM dorm building.

-

so just another little update for this story. i wanted to update more, but my cousin came over with her boyfriend and we went to go eat with my sister and her husband as well. then we watched a movie and then my cousin told me she was a fan of bts.

after that we watched exo and bts and shinee videos until she had to go. she likes bts better, but i shared with her my love for exo and she understood me.

it was magical.

now i have to go shower and then try to get some sleep because starting tomorrow i'll be opening on mondays with viri, so i have to be there at 4am, which means i'll be getting up at 3am. but its not so bad because i'll be getting out of work at 12pm on mondays which is nice.

have a wonderful night everyone.

-clary