Introduction

"You can't live your life trying to please others!" Damien roared as pulled me closer to him.

" I'm not! I'm trying to help the people who need me. I don't care if they like me or loathe me I'll make sure their ok." I insisted as I pushed him from me.

Damien grinned before he pulled me into a tight hug. He smiled as he said, " You're too pure for this world."

*****

There's this girl who lives in a world different from our own. She lives in two worlds ours and her own. With her living like this, she has lived to have many expectations of our society. With these expectations there comes the realization of our harsh reality. She has grown to be strong-willed and passionate as she takes every stride forward.

Nisha. The girl who was born into the foster system. Who had to make a family, a family worth fighting for with friends and comrades. She has overcome many hardships and pass through the obstacles of life with her head held high. After six years on her own, Nisha has made a name for her self. Helping anyone who needs it and making sure everyone felt as though they were welcomed.

All of that fell apart when Damien Eclipse entered the picture. A killer with bloodstained hands was all others thought of him. But, in her eyes, Damien was a dangerous man with a good heart.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, 

This is Mannsharn here, just giving a little intro to the book. So I'm guessing I'll end up making the start of the book some cliche, but give it a chance because it will get better. The book is actually inspired by the beautiful idea where a girl who had nothing gives people their everything through Art and dance it is my little inspiration to move past my troubles in life to know I could be as strong as this girl I am writing about one day. 

I also wanted to point out I am from a Punjabi family and this book is my outlet so it could end up having a few references to topics unknown to most. 

I hope you will take the time to read and appreciate the book it would such a pleasure to read your comments and insight to better my writing  

Love, 

Mannsharn