Chapter One

Hi.. so this is my new fanfic idea, I'm just going to write one chapter and I'll only continue it if it gets good reviews. The first chapter will be based off an episode of the show Friends.
If you're not familiar with the show, that's okay, this will then just be like an AU for you.

Just for a heads up, Regina and Killian will not be real siblings like Ross and Monica, but they will be close like brother and sister because they grew up together.
Also, David and Mary Margaret will be together, unlike Joey and Phoebe in the show.
The rest should seem like the show.
______________________________

     Today is the day. The day Killian is getting married yet again. It all seems way too sudden, but they all support him and Milah's relationship. Well all but Emma, and everyone knows it but Killian himself. It's sad really, but what can she do about it? He says he loves Milah and that's what's going to be.

Today they are all ready to travel out of the state of Maine and fly quite a few states over to Georgia. This is where Milah is from and where she wants the wedding to be held. This a good thing for the beautiful scenery, but bad for the pregnant Mary Margaret. She and David slept together after a drunken night and ended in a baby boy being created. David is known for his tendency to jump from women to women, but when Mary Margaret told him that he knocked her up, the man grew a pair and committed himself to the woman carrying his child.

Though she had made it to her third trimester and couldn't fly and they weren't about to drive all the way there, or at least Regina wasn't going to ride with all six of them in one car for however many hours it would be to arrive. She claims she'd lose her mind. That, of course, making the pregnant woman incapable to attend her friend's wedding.

The week of the wedding had been hectic, Regina was everywhere trying to make sure they all were organized and knew where and what they were doing while traveling there. That is Regina, practically the mother of the group. Keeping everyone together and is slightly, yet not so slightly, a crazy neat freak. So when it comes to things like this, they leave her to all the planning and sorting. After all, she does volunteer and enjoys it as well.

Now it is time to leave and they all are inside Regina's apartment she shares with Emma. Luggage at the door waiting for them as the goodbyes are being said.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Regina asks her blonde best friend.

Emma had decided not to attend the wedding of her ex, especially one she realized she still loves only a week ago. They all have tried to convince her to go, just to be there for her friend, but she claims it'll be too hard.

"I'm sure.. besides, Mary Margaret needs someone here to help her since she was able to convince David to go with Killian early." The blonde responds with a shrug. She is okay with staying home, as long as she doesn't have to face Killian, she'll be just fine.

Regina nods and sighs, hugging both her female friends then rubs Mary Margaret's bloated belly.

"Alright, I'll see you all in a few days. Emma, if you change your mind, then come join us as soon as you can."

Emma nods then shoos the brunette out the door of the apartment. Robin is standing out in the hall waiting for her, he lives across the hall with David so it is easy for him to just come over and wait. Because David went early with Killian to help prepare him, Robin and Regina are the only ones left to travel.

"Okay, Locksley, let's get our asses to Savannah." She grabs her luggage and begins carrying it down the stairs. Robin struggling more than she is to get outside.