Chapter 3

I looked at Mundus. "What now?" I said walking over to him. "You can go hunt the nephilem for me." My eyes widened. "Y-you want me to hunt my own kind?" He walked towards me. "To tell you the truth Mundus, it sounds like your scared of this guy." He put his hands on my shoulders and shook me. "I'm not, but you can go and hunt him down for me." His grip tightened and started to rip my skin. "No! I refuse to-!" His hands were ripping off the thin skin on my shoulders. A smirk was growing on his face. "FINE! I'LL DO IT!" He let go of me and I fell to the ground. It took my skin a minute to heal. When it did, I got up and took a deep breath. "I'm going for a walk." I grabbed my guns and black coat. " I need time to think Mundus. Please, gimme one break!" I put my hand in my hair. He nods and took me out of limbo. I put on my coat and walked outside.

I walked a few blocks until someone bumped into me. "Hey watch it!" I looked up to see a good looking guy with blue eyes and black hair. He had a bottle of vodka in his hand and stumbled a little. "What the hell man!?" He laughed and walked across the street in a strip club. Awkward. I watched him go in and noticed something about the security guard. His eyes turned black and whispered. "Danteeee..." I see Mundus already has his fucking demon collaborator's on his trail. Then why does he need me when the hunters can get him? Is it because I am to nephilem?

I walked back to Mundus's layer and before walking in I heard Lilith moaning. Yuck! Freaking skank...

I heard her stop and waited a couple of minutes.

I walked in. "I see you have your collaborator's after Dante already." He smiled. "Yes. You see him at the club?" I nodded. "Wait, how do you know he's always at the club?" He looked at Lilith. "I own that club, Violet." Lilith said to me. "Why am I not surprised?" She glared at me. "Anyways, two of my best girls will go home with him so we can find him." I just rolled my eyes. "I'm going to bed..." I started to walk out. "You'll start tomorrow."