chapter one

It was a bright and sunny day in Los Angeles California. Let's start off with why you're here.

You had the perfect life you dated the most popular boy back in Tennessee until you and him broke up. He abused you. But you still loved him. You didn't know why though. Everyone made fun of you, they put you through hell. They told you the only reason you were loved is because of who you were dating. You always started to wonder "why me?" "why did he like me?" "why did he hurt me?"
I guess it was to good to be true. The pain went on for several months it got to the point where you would starve yourself, lock yourself in your room and just cry. Your parents started to notice your unusual behavior and tried talking to you.
"y/n sweetie you can talk to us you know that right? we're here for you"
"mom, dad that's what they all say, you don't understand."
"y/n we can help you I promise you"
you broke down in tears and explained everything. Every single detail to them.
"y/n sweetie I think we have some news that will make you excited then"
"what could possibly make me happy?"
"we're moving to LA your dad just got a job"
you looked at them and grabbed your parents pulling them into a big hug
"are you serious?!"
"yes sweetie we're moving tomorrow so start packing all of your stuff."
"I will! This is amazing I can't believe it I love you guys."
you thought everything was gonna be great and began smiling maybe life was gonna get better.

After what seemed like 5 hours of packing all of your stuff you pulled off your clothes putting on your pajamas and laid in your bed and fell asleep.

*next morning*
You woke up and finished loading all of your stuff on the moving truck and began getting ready for your flight.

*you arrived at the airport*
you boarded your flight and dozed off to sleep thinking of how great life was going to be in LA. You later got woken up by someone tapping you. You looked to your right and saw your mom smiling at you
"Sweetie we landed"
you smiled back at your mom and got up and finally made it off the plane. After receiving your bags you walked outside with your parents with a huge smile on your face. You already had fallen in love with the place. The warm weather, the palm trees everything is perfect. For now.