Chapter 5

Its finally Saturday and i couldnt have been more thrilled. I can finally relax or so i thought.

"Girl get your ass up we're going to a part," said Anna barging into my room. My clock read 1 in the afternoon. Dang! How long have i been sleeping.

"I don't wanna go to no party," i debated. I looked a her and saw a glass of water in her hands.

"If you dont get up in the next 10 seconds i swear that im going to throw this cold freezing water on you," knowing Anna i knew she wasnt playing as she walked up closer she said, "5-4-3---,"

"Okay i'm up dang."

"Good, now lets pick out a bathing suite for you to wear,"

"Bathing Suite?" I asked.

"Yeah, its a pool party duh." she remarked.

"Okay, let me go take a shower and you can pick one out for me," i said getting out of bedand retrieving my towel.

"Are you sure about that?" she asked in a sinister tone.

"Yes yes i am," What did i just get myself into? i thought

"We'll then hurry up," she said. "And your dad left you breakfast," how sweet.

I hurried up to take my shower and brush my teeth. fifteen minutes later i walked back into my room to see one of my Two piece bathing suite laid out on my bed. I'm impressed. i would tell her that but she was no where to be found.

As i finished putting on my two piece i stared at myself in the mirror. I love my figure and so did Reese or so he said. Its kinda sad just thinking about how he could never keep his hands off me.

My thoughts were interupted when Anna once again barged into my room. "Wow, you still got it," she said with a platter of pancakes in her hands.

"Still got what?" i asked.

"The nice figure."

"Well Thank you but is Reese going to be at that party?" i just had to throw it out there.

"I hope not but if he is you need to make that motherfucker jealous of what he's lost," she said in a serious tone.

"You're right but who am i going to make him jealous with?"

She started laughing sinesterly. "We'll see when we get there."

****************************************************************************************************************

We arrieved at the party half an hour later. "I'm so glad you guys could make it," said Jessica, a really sweet girl in my class.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," i said giving her a hug. Just then to my surprise i see Stacy talking to Luke and a slight feeling of Jealousy flew through me. But what surprised me is the fact that he didn't look a slight bit interested in what she had to say. I found it kind of funny really. When his eyes laid on me his jaw dropped.

Just as i sat down Reese came out of nowhere and interrupted my view and the sunlight. "We need to talk," he said.

"I don't want to talk to you," i said truthfully looking at the bandage on his nose.

"Megan Please I just wanna-----"

"Is there a problem here," said Luke coming out of nowhere. I looked at him in surprise. Reese didnt respond, instead he looked at and shook his head.

"No, Reese here was just about to leave," i said in hopes that he would actually leave.

"Actually no i wasnt. i'm not leaving until you hear what i have to say," said Reese.

"You know, I don't appreciate you harrasing my girlfriend," Said Luke in his British accent.

I looked at Luke in lost of words while Reese had a shocking expression on his face mixed with hurt.

"Is he telling the truth Megan, are you really his girlfriend?" Reese finally asked. Luke came behind me and hugged me from the back with his lips on my neck my body felt weak and hot and i couldnt help but smile.

"Yes i am his girlfriend, and you should probably go find that slut of a girlfriend of yours before she starts makinng out with some randon dude," i said and his face showed great embarrassment. Luke was now kissing on my neck and a soft moan escaped my lips. Reese soon left the scene with anger in his footsteps.

"thanks," i said as Luke stopped kissing on my neck.

"For what?" he asked showing his pearly whites.

"For what you just did,"

"No problem," he said i turned around to see Anna smiling at me and giving me two thumbs up she then mouthed the words, "Turn around," i asked her why but when i turned i saw what she was talking about. Luke had his shirt off. DAMN THIS BOY IS FINE!!!!!! i thought looking at his rock hard ABS. He had a dragon tattoo on his left chest. and a cross on his arm.

"I didn't know you had tattoo's i said,"

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," he said sexually. "Wanna go for a swim?" he asked.

"Sure," i replied with a smile. I took off my cover up dress and looked at him. he had the biggest smile on his face as he looked at me up and down. "Like what you see?"

"No, I Love what i see and i didn't know you had your belly button pierced," he said.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," i repeated.

"Likewise," he said extending his hand for me to take. we walked on the diving board. "Ladies first," he said. and i wasted no time to jump in the water with Luke right after me i knew this day would be the best.

****************************************************************************************************************

A/N: VOTE VOTE VOTE. and comment