math....

**justins POV**
After the run in with that cute guy I walked to the back of the class room and sat in the only empty desk and of course the guy I ran into was sitting right behide me. I put my hoodie up to hide the strap of my binder cause I didn't have time to put a shirt on. As the teacher came in, it became quiet and she started calling role. She got to to a name Raegan Beast and the guy behide me screamed "HERE" in my ear and I jumped. He whispered "the new kids a little jumpy" and of course all the cheerleaders and jocks started laughing. As the teacher finished she stood up and said "Did I miss anyone?" I rose my hand and quietly said "me." "What's your name?" "Justin" she wanted to know my last name.... "Blake" "ok". Raegan leaned forward and quietly so no one else heard said " so Justin what's your deal?" I said "what do you mean" and he said nothing back but slipped me and tiny piece of paper with a phone number on it with a heart. The bell rang and I grabbed my books but me being clumsy I dropped one. Raegan was standing there with it hands when I looked up I went to to take it from him and he got really close and whispered in my ear "text me." And he handed me my book and ran out of the class room before I could even process what just happened. As I walked into the hall I felt eyes on me and I look over to my right and he was standing there with the football players talking but his beautiful eyes were on me.

~Sorry for not updating comment and vote for an update soon💜~