running into eachother chapter 1

One day Leanna ,her lil sis GG and her great grandparents went to in-n-out. Leanna was busy on her phone and then her lil sis GG pointed out that Leannna's crush angel was at in-n-out outside with friends. Then Leanna had the courage togo outside and talk to angel. Angel said "HEY Leanna long time no see". Leanna said " I know right its been 3 years since we last saw eachother". Then angel asked if Leanna had snap and she said yes and then he told her to add him. Leanna added him and leanna and angel talked for a while and angel introduced her to his friends Armani ,Jaquan,  Michael, and Amelia. Then Leanna went to the bathroom leaving her lil sis with angel and his friends. Then leanna's little sis came to the bathroom and told leanna that angel liked her and that all of his friends and him thought she was hot and fighting over her. GG told leanna to ask angel to go to the halloween dance with her or she would ask for her. So leanna asked angel to go to the halloween dance with her as a friend but her lil sis kept budding in and saying no go with her as a date and Leanna was getting embarrassed and then Angel said" I don't mind if its a date I would love to go with u. Leanna decided to go to the mall across the street from in-n-out and asked angel id he would go with her and he told her me and my friends were planning to go so he told her to come with them. Then all of ANGELS guy friends said" Go out already u guys like eachother and then leanna responded by wow u have to call us out on it . Then there was a red light and angel said lets ditch them so we can be alone. Then him and leanna walked the other way and walked through Canoga Park high school and jaywalked to the mall. Angel took leanna to the roof of the mall and they talked. then angel took her to the village roof and they talked some more and held hands and looked at the beautiful view . IT was finally time to head back to the mall so leanna's mom could order them a uber to leanna's house. So they waited for the trolley and they had a romantic moment where angel kissed leanna and then from there on out they held hands the rest of the day and then they got to Leanna's house and her grandma took angel home. There was one question that leanna didn't have the answer to she didn't know if her and angel were a couple so she asked him over snap if they were and he responded by saying yes u are my lady and i am your man and then they talked for hours and hours all day long. The next day was Angels bday and angel was mad about something and took it out on leanna and he broke up with her. The next day angel texted leanna telling her he missed her and that he still loved her and that he wanted her back and leanna told him the same and they got back together that day .