12-Chapter 8 pt2

She woke up, to breathe in the thick air around her. Her phone was lying on the ground. Her face, dry with tears on her face, making marks where her makeup was, but now erased. She picked up her phone, and stared at the home screen. 4 texts from Millie. 1 text from Finn. 2 texts from Gaten. 3 texts from Sadie. She opened her phone, and red Millie's texts first.

From: Millie at 6:48 pm
Hey girl! Come out when your ready. I'll be here to talk.

From: Millie at 8:34 pm
Are you ok? I'm getting worried about you.

From: Millie at 9:56 pm
I'm going to sleep now. I hope your ok. Text me back 😘

From: Millie at 9:40 am
Y/N?

She sighed as she texted Millie back.

From: Y/N at 9:54 am
I'm ok Mills. I fell asleep. I'm not ready to talk just quite yet. Love ya girl.

Now from the text from Finn.

From: Finn at 7:02 pm
Hey. So, um, it's ok. I'm not mad at you, if you thought I was. I just wanna talk. Hope your ok.

She red the text, almost in tears. He wanted to talk. About what? Was he gonna ask her to leave him and his girlfriend alone? Are they even official? She decided to read the other ones instead to try to clear her head.

From: Gaten at 7:39 pm
So I heard what happened, and I wanted to make sure your ok! Sadie and Finn aren't even really a thing, so I wouldn't be worried. Ok?

From: Gaten at 7:40 pm
Ok so don't tell Finn I told you this but he has been telling all month about how he thinks ur kinda cute. I thought that would make u feel a bit better. See you tomorrow.

She smiled, relieved. And excited too, Finn felt feelings to her, according to Gaten. So finally, the texts from Sadie.

From: Sadie at 9:12 pm
Me and Finn aren't a thing. I'm sorry if I got the idea in your head, but we're not.

From: Sadie at 9:12 pm
I mean, no offense, but Finn's not my type. He's all yours.

From: Sadie at 9:13 pm
And no hard feelings? We can still be friends, right?

From: Y/N at 9:59 am
Sorry I didn't text back sooner. No hard feelings. Thanks for the reassurance.

She decided to text Finn.

From: Y/N at 10:00 am
I wanna talk. Meet me in my dressing room.

From: Finn at 10:00 am
Be there in 5

Pretty soon, she heard a knock at her door. She opened it, to find Finn standing there as she guessed. "Hey." He said. "Hey," she said. They stood there for a couple seconds. He took her hand, and went in for a kiss. Y/N kissed him back as she took his hand, and hugged him. "Be my girlfriend." He begged. "As long as your my boyfriend."

I made a part 2 jeez over 240 comments sorry guys