Chapter 5

The Next Day *

Jania P.O.V *

After I Woke Up From My Nap, I Looked At My Phone To See If I Have Any Notifications. I Looked And Seen I Had A Message From Kentrell And It Read " What I Did Yesterday Was Disrespectful And I'm Sorry So How Bout You Come OutSide" I Looked Put Some Pants On And Went OutSide.

I Was Looking Confused Asf (As Fuck)

"Why You Bought All This" I Asked

" I'm Just Trynna Make Up For What I Did Yesterday" He Said

" Thank You But No Thank You, I Can't Take These Gifts. You Aint Nothing But Negativity In My Life " I Said. After I Said That He Got In The Car, Left The Bags And Drove Off Real Fast. I Struggled Taking All The Bags To My Apartment, Then This Stranger Came To Help Me. When He Finish Helping Me, He Left. I Called Shamya To Tell Her What Kentrell Did.

Call Started*

ForEver Bitch🤞🔐- Bitch Guess What YoungBoy Just Did

BestFriend ForEver🤞💕 - What He Done Did Now ?

ForEver Bitch🤞🔐- He Brought Me A Lot Of Clothes And Shoes Talk Bout He Trynna Make Up For Yesterday

BestFriend ForEver🤞💕- Did You Take Them ?

ForEver Bitch🤞🔐- Ian Have No Choice After I Said Some Stuff To Him I Guess He Got Mad And He Left.

BestFriend ForEver🤞💕- Ima Be Home In A Little Bit. I Wanna See How Yo Stuff Look

ForEver Bitch🤞🔐- Okayy

Call Ended*

3 Week Later *

Jania Is 6 Months Still *

I Was At Kentrell House BeCause He Said He Wanted To See Me, So I Went. When I Was Laying Down On His Bed, I Started Having Real Sharp Pain. I Cried And Screamed For Kentrell, I Told Him I Was Having Contractions And The Baby Was Coming. He Called The Ambulance And We Met Them Half Way. When We Got To The Hospital They Rushed Me To A Room And They Tried To Stop The Contractions But They Was Still Happening. The Doctor's Told Me It Was Time For Me To Have My Baby. So They Let Kentrell In The Room Since He Is The Daddy. " Push One More Time. The Baby's Almost Out" The Doctor Said. After My Last Push I Hear Baby Cries. I Was So Happy I Started Crying Tears Of Joy. I Couldn't Believe My Baby Boy Was Born. After The Doctors Cleaned My Baby They Took Us To A Room. When We Got In The Room The Baby Was Sleep And Shamya And The Gang Came In To See The Baby. I Took A Picture Of The Baby When Kentrell Was Holding Him, Then I Went To Sleep.

 I Took A Picture Of The Baby When Kentrell Was Holding Him, Then I Went To Sleep

2 Hours Later *

YoungBoy P.O.V *

As Jania Was Sleep I Was Holding Our Baby Boy The Whole Time. I Was Just Looking At Him. He Gotta A Lot Of Hair. I Couldn't Believe It On August 9 My First Son Was Born

" Where's My GrandSon ?" My Momma Said As Her And My Brother Kendall Came In The Room With Diaper's, Baby Bottles, And Clothes

" He Right Here" I Said Handing Him To Her

" Look At All This Hair He Got" She Said As Jania Woke Up. When Jania Woke Up She Asked Me Can I Go Get Some Food For Here BeCause She Was Hungry. I Went To Get Her Some Chick-Fil-A. When I Came Back My Momma Was Gone And Jania Was Holding Our Son.

" So What We Gone Name Him ?" I Asked

" I Don't Know " She Said

"How About-" I Was Cut Of By The Gang When They Came In. Ben And Shamya Was Gone Out On A Date.

" So What Yall Gone Name Him ?" Boomer Said

" We Was Just Talking About That Before Yall Came In " Jania Said

" Well Shidd We Sorry. Can I Hold Him ?" Three Said

" Yea Go Wash Your Hands " Jania Said. Three Went To Go Was His Hands And Came Back And Held The Baby. The Gang Left 30 Minutes Later And Then The Doctor Came In The Room.

"Have Y'all Thought Of A Name Yet ? The Doctor Asked

"No" I Replied

" Well Until Then Can I Have His Gender, Last Name, Weight, Height, Eye Color, Hair Color, And Dad Can You Sign The Birth Certificate ?" The Doctor Asked

"Male, Gaulden, 6 Pounds Even, 15 Inches, Brown Eyes, And Black Hair Jania Said As I Signed The Birth Certificate.

" Okay Thanks I'll Be Back Later To See If Yall Have A Name " The Doctor Said As She Left

" I Was Thinking His Name Should Be Kayden " I Said

" Yea, Kayden Deshawn Gaulden " Jania Said

Like
Share
Comment What Yall Think
Vote