Please, Stay.

I walked into the crowded hallway looking for my friends, or what friends.

I did have friends, but sometimes I felt like an outcast - nothing. Like if I was gone no one would care.

That's just how it was with me, I always smiled, laughed, made jokes, but at the end of the day I couldn't take it anymore.

I cried, I let my pillow soak up the tears as I stared at the Christmas lights lining my wall.

At the end of the day, no one cared, but that's just how life was.

I found Jenna, one of my best friends, chilling by the lockers we usually meet at before class starts.

They were all having a good time, I decided to join in.

Our girls group was Amanda, Erin, Alexa, Jenna, Lauren, etc. those were the ones I was closet with anyways, but I only really talk to Jenna, Amanda, and Alexa, I guess I felt more comfortable.

I guess we were pretty well known in school. I mean, I don't really like to use the term popular, but then again, I guess we were the 'popular crowd.'

And then it was the boy group.

Brett, Will, Adin, Adam, Jared, Nick, etc. those were the ones I knew most about, and the ones that meant the most to me; even if I meant nothing to them.

I guess that pretty much sums up my friends.

But enough about them and more about me, not to be selfish & all.

Obviously my names Meghan. I have blonde hair and green eyes. I have braces, and honestly, I don't feel like the prettiest girl in our group.

I feel unwanted most of them time. All the boys pay attention to the other girls, I just stand off to the side and ignore them, because well, they ignore me.

I love all of them, but the real question is, do they love me? Do they care for me? Do they care if I was gone? Well I would love to know.

You see, mostly everyone likes Jenna. How could you not?

She was flawless.

She was tall, skinny, beautiful, blue eyes & blonde hair. She was the definition of perfect.

But one thing that irritated me the most was my crush.

I haven't said his name, but maybe I should.

Nick was his name. His name fit him perfectly. Brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, or is it brown? I don't know but it's a pretty shade. He wore glasses sometimes, but he's perfect with or without them. He was perfect, but I guess I wasn't good enough. Everyone started rumors about him liking Jenna, and honestly. I start to believe it. I believe everything I hear now-a-days.

"Meghan, you're ugly!"

"I know,"

"Meghan, no one likes you"

"I know,"

"Meghan, you need to kill yourself"

"I know,"

What they don't get is these words actually effect me, on everyday possible. It hurts me, but what more can you do? What can you possibly to to make people not feel this way?

Things at home?

They're great. I have amazing parents, a perfect sister, a brother with a beautiful wife and 2 boys.

But at school it's horrid.

I just feel like everyone hates me..

And that's just how it is...

And that's just how it's going to be.