Chapter 12

"Miahyun, what are you doing here in my house?"

"To make you disappear and leave Jeon Jungkook forever."

"Wha— mmmphfff m-mia mmphhfn."

Jimin struggles in bed grabbing things like pillow to push Miahyun away as he instantly jump onto the bed and took a handkerchief with something applied on it and covered his mouth. Jimin could instantly know that it wasn't good since he could feel the effects of getting sleepy. Hs eye lids are heavy indicating that he is going fell asleep. Even if the loudest noise could not wake him up and oh boy .

Obviously , Jimin being weak and mostly unable to even walk at the moment , hewas lost to Miahyun with his great power.

Miahyun easily carried him up and put in the back of his car before driving off.

10 minutes later , Taehyung reached Jimin's apartment and was shocked to find  Jimin's house  messy , blankets on the floor , pillows everywhere and a broken cup on the floor. The worse thing is , the picture that Jimin and Jungkook took together , was torn into half.

 The worse thing is , the picture that Jimin and Jungkook took together , was torn into half

He was too , too late. Someone has taken Jimin away.

Without wasting anymore time, he contacted Jungkook.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG , WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEANT JIMIN WAS FUCKING MISSING. Oh my fuck , WE NEED TO FUCKING FIND PARK FUCKING JIMIN ASAP! I'm going to fucking call the Hyungs. Be at Namjoon's place in 15. I'm pretty sure It was Miahyun that fucking took him away as he texted me a strange message half an hour ago. I though it was nothing but he fucking came serious."
Jungkook say with rage filled in his voice. I could tell he loved Jimin very very much.

"Ok Jungkook . We really need to find Jimin, it's now or never .Bye and see you later." Taehyung then proceeded to end the call and made his way to Namjoon's house.