lemon ~ ( female reader) ( on going editing)

Im a fucking fan of king dice okay but here a story for the people who like him too.

Warning: story may conatin heavy smut. You've been warned.

The Devil's Casino , the place where you can never actually win. They just make you think you will. Well, you were one of those unlucky people, the casino literally called your name and drawed you towards it.

There you are winning every single around of scraps " hawt dawg this doll can't never  lose" said a man with a die for a head. You smirk smugly , knowing that's true at the moment. Sometimes you felted the die man eyes give small  sneaks peeks at your body, it was slightly uncomfortable but very common in this day and age you just sighed it off.

You ear perk when you heard a dark chuckle from behind you.

You turn slightly , your eyes widened... It was Devil himself, "Well now. How about we raise the stakes doll face" He's uncomfortable close to you.  you looked at  his sharp teeth in his grin you shiver at the site , " Sure" you replied hesitantly.

You didnt know if it was possible,  but you saw the Devil smiled grew  wider. You heard a politely cough from the die man." hey boss how 'bout we make a different deal ,  If she wins shes goes home like we normal do if they win. So I was wonder if she loses i get to keep her as my queen~" You looked at that die man like he was crazy. He winked at you and looked at his boss.

The Devil nodded, agreeing to it "You got yer self a deal Dice."  He moves to other end of the table " Roll cupcake " he purred towards  you. You looked at the dice in your hand. You felt your heart race in anxiety,  you cupped your hands together and slightly shooked them , dice rattling in your hands. Then you release them , you watch the dice bounce on the scrap table.

You closed your eyes , not even daring to look on how they landed. The world around you feels slow and unsteady. You heard a chuckling in front of you. You open your eyes and your heart plummeted.. " Snake eyes" The die man said with a smirk.

  You put your hand on your mouth , your thoughts are racing and your vision blurred. You placed your hands on the table and quietly prayed that this isn't happening.

The Devil got up and  started to walked away  " Have fun Dice " he chucked and wink at you you watch him  walked to a different gambling table possible to torment those  unfortunate souls as well.

Your head didn't even dare to looked at the man behind you. You felt a hand wrapped around your waist " Come on doll, don't be to sad" your brows furrowed. Your eyes piercing through the floor. He started to walk , pulling you with him. You both walked to a staircase and walk up them.

You eyes Wonder about when you got both got to the top. There were door marked with initials, possible for the people who worked here or well forced to work here.

He let go of your waist, and walk up to a purple door at the end of the hallway. It doesn't take a scientist to know who's door this is. He reach into his breast pocket and pulled out a key. You stayed far from him , debating go run or not.

You heard a click and you look up to see him opening his door and looking at your a grin and gesturing toward the opening. You walked automatically to the opening and stepped in. You jolted up when you felt a soft tapped on your rear.

You turn to look at him with a slight glare , he gave a innocent look at you and walked in after you. He shut the door behind him and locking it.

The room was gorgeous, and very beautiful deep shad of purple. The bed was a king size with soft looking sheets and pillows and to the far right was a desk , neatly organized   with papers and a lamp.