Chapter 1: From the waist down.

it's a private moment.
no one else is invited, just my body and his.
we start up against the wall, my back firmly pressed in as his hands caress my ass.
By now we're fully naked, barely making it to the bed. The main phase. His lips taste like champagne, i can't help but tug on them a bit. A soft groan escapes his lips as my breathing quickens. He holds on to me a little tighter too. His hands travel down to the best part. The vagina. He slowly pushes two fingers into me. I let out a loud moan, my head tilt back, my new acrylic nails dug tight into the back of his neck.
His lips travel down to my neck nibbling gently, I gasp as his fingers are still plunged deeply in me following a compulsive rhythm which i love. By now I'm moaning bare, my eyes still closed as he whispers "your so wet and I haven't even fucked you yet" i giggle a bit but still in the middle of the ecstasy. I reply: "fuck me then" I pause and pull away from him staring into his sweet, ebony eyes, he flashes a grin and nods.
Next thing you know, it's like we're running out of time, he grabs my throat aggressively but still sexily and pins me down to the bed as he gets on top of me and separates my legs so he has enough space he leans in to kiss me one last time before he begins performing the deeds...
He knows i like the anticipation, the sexual anxiety, he has ice from the champagne bucket in his mouth now trailing the cold cube from my breast all the way to my vagina. He sucks and sucks so sweetly the combination of the ice ana his tongue was dangerous. My clit couldn't take it, my legs tightened as they secure his head in a sort of headlock. Our eyes met and my spine shivers but the sensation is still there. I'm moaning loud now, one hand on his soft waves the other strongly gripping the head board. His tongue is pleasuring me, as it explores all angles inside me, making me feel some time of way i couldn't even explain. Just know money couldn't even buy this pleasure.
He had me where he wanted me. I had him where I needed him. After he's done, he gets up and stretches i just watch him. He sits on the edge of the bed, looking at his phone, I creep up behind him and wrap my arms and legs around him tightly, lightly kissing and biting his ear and neck. I know he likes it. He's groaning so sexily now i continue and go fast then slow. I felt his hand grip my thigh. He's scrolling through our bedroom tour playlist he's a about to click on a song but i was too fast as I peeped over his shoulder and pick the best song to start with for the adventure we were about to elope on.
His phone is connected to the speakers so all we then hear is  'Alicia keys ft Drake - unthinkable'. I loosen my arms and legs, returning myself up against the head board he follows forwardly now on top of me once again taking the dominant position his hand caressing my cheeks as our lips are inches apart i look at them, his eyes flicker to mine now we're lipsing deep and hard with the music still playing in the background. My hands tighten around his neck. I pull him closer to me. Now it's just body to body. No escape. His long arms reaches to get the dom from his suitcase. We're starting with "intensive pleasure" as it read on the dom he places it on the other side of the bed. He looks at me expectantly. His eyes grow huge as he prees my body and licks his lips. I grin, now getting under his grip and manoeuvring on top of him. I put my fingers in my mouth as I generate a bit of saliva and cleanse his beautiful dick with my fingers slowly. My eyes haven't left his. He's now in my previous position, propped against the headboard and waiting for the sexiest head ever.
My eyes flicker to his dick as I begin kissing and nibbling around it gently, licking his inner thighs just starting the teasing process, it was so subliminal. I do this for about 2 minutes by this time "Demonstrate" by Jojo is playing in the background. The atmosphere was filled with thick lust and sexual antics. I could feel his dick tightening and his eyes still on me as i could so badly tell he wanted me to start sucking. So I did.
I cover my whole entire mouth over his sweet piece. I hear him groan and whisper "fuck" i look up at him seductively his eyes meet mine and they are just filled with desire and lust I look back at his dick now moaning myself as it fills my entire circle. I flicker my eyes to his from  time to time, my hands are wrapped tight around his erection as I still continue to suck and squeeze. I plunge the tip of my tongue into the tiny hole at the top of his penis hard then soft creating a satisfying rhythm. He moans loud. I continue the process now returning the sweet chilling favour of the ice in the mouth the combination was pleasuring him so deep he says "I'm gonna cum, fuck" I pause, slightly pushing my hair back as I'm ready for the volcano to erupt. It does. Sweet, sticky cum dripping all over my lips I moan and even continue to rub my lips against his penis softly, staring into his eyes.
Now we were ready, ' Ot' by Niykee Heaton began playing. He has the dom on and were ready to go.
Im under him my legs apart and ready for the feeling I've been craving for so long. My vagina's tingling and soaking wet as he's just finished fingering me. One hand is wrapped around my throat, choking me. I love it.
He looks to see my expression of course it's filled with lust and pleasure he smiles then inserts his masterpiece into my vagina. Instantly i grip the sheets. My head is tilt back. I can barely breathe. I'm screaming now not because of pain, but because of the feeling. It was beautiful as he was fulfilling my sexual desires and fantasies. The music is banging in my ears. Our bodies closer than ever it was like I wanted him to melt into me. I still couldn't breathe. My eyes are closed as I bite my bottoms lip hard,my arms around his neck my nails digging in hard. I'm moaning now loud screaming his name. He was picking up a hard, fast pace. I was loving it. The pleasure was just rippling through my entire body. For a moment I thought I couldn't take anymore. But. I. Wanted. More.
I whisper in his ear "harder.. faster" he does just that. The dick plunging through me vigorously. I was sexually going insane. Our bodies slick against each other.
It was through this experience I realised that if it was up to me, if I have it my way, if I could choose,
he
would never
leave.