Chapter 3: Body feelings.

Eyes are dangerous.
If your not careful you may just release enough oxytocin that will finish you off for good.
I would know.
Happened to me.
Oxytocin also known as the love hormone definitely plays its role in the act of sexual bonding.
I remember it was a cold October night, we were at his house, in his bed.
A Netflix and Chill type of Scene.
I'm horny and im guessing he is too, now my head is on his chest with one arm under his top as im rubbing my hand up and down slowly. I can hear is heart beginning to pound rapidly, I smile to myself and purposely use the tip of my acrylic nails to lightly scratch his abs. I go up then down.
Up then down.
Up then I go more down as I reach the waistband of his Armani tracksuit bottoms, I gently slip my hands through and begin to softly stroke his erection, he's already hard.
I smile even more.
My eyes are still fixed on the tv screen, power was on and it was one of those graphic sex scenes.
His body tenses and the bed creaks as he reaches his arm across to the bed stand for the remote.
Now the tv is switched off. Absolute silence.
The sexual tension is certainly in the air. Its strong and making me want him even more.
This is where the trouble begins.
He now climbs on top of me, crushing me with every inch of his body his breathing is now slow and steady. I can feel his big erection seeping deeply into the inner thigh of my jeans.
My arms are draped around his neck securely, and I can feel myself starting to get wet as hes now tenderly nibbling on my ear lobe. I immediately start to get excited and moan even louder as my inner freakiness is about to run loose all over him. His soft lips move down to my lower neck, sweetly biting and brushing teasingly. My eyes are fixed on the ceiling as this moment reminds me of when we first beat.
November 21st 2014.
Granville Park.
7:23pm.