new beginnings

First person prov. (Alaeea)
The fire warms my skin as the sun begins to set, I watch the mountains as they turn from purple to black, the tall trees fading into the abis of darkness.
I feel a hand on my shoulder. Looking up I gasp seeing a woman not unlike the woman from my dream last night. Except her cloak is fur, her eyes are not a forest green. Her stance; of a warrior yet graceful fitting her regal look. "I apologise for being so rude before young one. We have never seen you around here before it was," she looks thoughtful for a moment "suprising is all." I know what she really means, threatening​. No one interrupts a celebration in a town that is not theirs unless it is yule 'what is going on it's like I have been part of this world my whole life'
"I am very sorry your majesty. I know this is a celebration, I did not mean to interrupt." She smiles kindly at me.
"It's not a bother child you are a gift from the Goddess Fraya. She chooses to give us gifts when we least expect them. Come." She stands and becons me to follow. We walk through a village of homes, vending stalls and forge buildings till we come to a large hall. The harth empty of coals and the the evening  sun bathing the large room in the fading light. She sits at a long table gesturing to the seat across from her. I sit my hands in my lap fiddling with my fingers. She gestures to a man and mumbles to him and he walks away leaving us.
"So," she says drawing my attention away from the room and back to her. "Yes?" I ask.
"Would you like to stay here in my home? You would have jobs and responsibilities, but a roof over your head none the less." she says kindly but I know it's so she can see if I posse any real threat. "What can you do little gift?" She asks me. I think for a moment if I have any skills. "I can sew and draw that's really all." I say ashamed of my lack of skills.
"I'm sorry I'm not more useful."
She looks off thinking for a moment before she looks back at me. "Well you can mend the clothes of the house and I'll find a woman to teach you the other ways of work here."
"Thank you!" I brighten up at the mention of being helpful. "Your welcome, now let's go enjoy the rest of the nights celebration." She stands up leaving me sitting at the table alone thinking about how she can be so kind to me. When if I was in her position not trust me at all. I showed up out of nowhere!!!!!!! I was jus gonna lay low and disappear from existence, but no! I just had to dance out! I sigh and stand up leaving the beautiful building looking at the tall chair on the a platform covered in furs.