About Me

HELLO READERS!

I am Amber Tseng. Thanks for being curious about girls having complicate relationships with boys.

I always wanted to go to the Six Flags Mountain in the United State. I love to play sports, such as dodgeball, soccer, badminton, horse riding, mountain-climbing, rock climbing. I also like sports activity that I couldn't do in Taiwan, such as, skiing, and snowboarding. My favorite sport is rock climbing. Rock climbing is a kind of sports you use your whole body to try to stay on the wall that has holder or hooks. You will need a person helping you to belay you. If you are an expert on rock climbing you can belay yourself. I liked to play tabletop games with my friends. There are three members in my family, me, my mom, and my dad. I have two aunts, one uncle, and three cousins. I have two besties. They are Cherrie, and Kiwin. I lived in Taiwan. Last winter, I went to Hokkaido to do snowboarding with my friend and I fell down accidentally. I can barely move my arm. My mom and dad brought me to the emergency to do the X-ray checkup, and they found out that the bone fracture I had is branch fractures. I wanted to become a designer or a photographer when I grow up. I wanted to become a photographer because I love to take pictures of everything I love. For example, taking selfie, take pictures of views, people, buildings. The kind of picture I took the most is selfie. I wanted to become a designer when I grow up because I love to design and draw anything I can think of.