Chapter One: The First Love of Amy & Joe

HELLO READERS!

"When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love. "

- J.K. Rowling

●●●

One day, Amy's friends saw the hangout conversation between Amy & Joe.........   

 ●●●

Kiki's POV

          In math class, everyone was talking and no one was listening to the teacher. Amy borrowed James her computer to calculate the standard form. At first, he said no need but after a while, he took Amy's computer, and he opened hangout by accident. He saw the conversation between Amy and Joe. I was so curious about what James was looking at. After we finished looking at it, James secretly closed the hangout's window and started laughing so hard. When Amy was back, she used a very suspicious look on us. We started laughing harder and harder, and she told us to tell her what happened, but we were too scared to tell her or else we were going to die. I didn't tell her the truth because he told me not to. Then, Amy started to use her "violent" way to find out what happened when she was away. Still, we shut our mouths.

          Amy changed her goal to Cheryl. We felt relieved and happy. Cheryl told Amy that she knew nothing about what had happened, but Amy didn't believe what she said. She started to check her computer if everything is alright, but until she found out that we closed her hangout. She started blushing, and ask us whose hangout was it. We are still afraid to tell her who is it because the hangout we saw is the hangout between Amy & Joe where Joe confessed her love to Amy, and Amy agreed eventually. Amy found out before the school ends, and told Joe about this. After Joe understand what happened, he felt very shocked, but Cheryl, Amy, and Joe tried to come up with a way to solve this problem. The way that they come up with is telling just their besties that Joe is Amy's boyfriend, and Amy is Joe's girlfriend. After Amy & Joe told us, the class started to know some of the relationships between Amy & Joe........

What did the class know? What didn't they know?  What did they want to know?

TKS FOR READING!!!

WISH YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!