It's Suicide. . .

I left my Maths lecture early, I loved Maths but sometimes too much numerics can make me feel intimidated. Don't ask, okay? My mind had been elsewhere thinking about being a cheat. The scientists would know, they keep tabs on everybody and the VDI device is automatically alerted if the individual is aware of their information. Not only does the victim drop dead upon finding out but so does the person who told them in the first place. It was indeed suicide. . .

However, there's always a way to undo something. But one must be careful in what way they go about it. The VDI device was situated in a person's neck, just under their ear but if people tried to remove it they would die a painful slow death because the device is wrapped around major arteries. I have a lot of insane opinions but they are ones that make sense and my opinion is that these so-called VDI devices are like some sort of. . .well. . .it's like a Purge is going on. Think about it! The population needs to be brought down a little and people can't elope to other parts of the world because money is an issue for them so what does the Government do? They agree upon brainwashing everyone to thinking that this VDI device along with the ability it gives people is good and will save them all. . .Bullshit!

It was suicide to be even thinking about cheating the system but isn't it time for a stand? Is it all one day just going to stop because the higher ups will be thinking Oh! The population is at a stable condition now, lets stop this VDI device craic! Populations were meant to increase and decrease, fluctuating is part of its function. But one of my more sane thoughts always brought me to the theory that there will one day be an uprising, a rebellion more like. No doubt someone in the world will lose someone they love and will be consumed with anger and that anger will fuel other raged people too. It will happen and maybe I could be the face of the rebellion.

And yes! I am aware that I'm not in Panem in the midst of a rebellion because of The Hunger Games but we are in our own little world here. A world that shouldn't exist if scientists insert devices into you that will give you a death sentence. It didn't feel real but it was real. . .

I made my decision. I was going to create a plan, a plan that would go against the VDI device and I was going to assemble as much people as possible to stand behind me. Who knows? I could get the entire population of Ireland to rule against the Government and the higher ups if I put my mind to it. We could make them pay for the position they put us in. I know I have a death wish but I can at least die trying and I would die trying.