Chapter 2: The Date

"Elsa! You look so pretty. But I cant believe Jack of all people asked you out."Anna said as she say down."And You Don't Know Why But Your Dieing To Try" Anna sang." You Wanna Kiss The Girl!" I finished." I'm so embarrassed that Arial sang that song to us now! And Rupunzel too!" I groaned." Well be glad of he dress! It took All my night. My dress was my signature blue frozen dress from when I froze the kingdom but instead of it being made of snow it was cloth. Just as I was about to tell her my plan but Jack walked in." Ready to go?" He eyed me an Anna." Ya. I guess!"I said.' Help me!' I mouthed to Anna. She giggled and we left the room.

●●Time Skip●●●

"That was nice." I blushed as we got to the door of the castle." Ya..."  he said." Well goodnight!" I said." Wait!" He blushed. He leaned on for a kiss and before I knew it I was enjoying myself in it. Once it finished Jack blushed a super red and disappeared in the breeze.

"So? How'd it go?" Anna asked as I came in. I blushed and went into my room." My little Jack." I said to my huskey Quill." He's so cute!" I blushed. 'Why am I talking to a dog?'

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Sorry For The Short Chapter! Thanks for reading and the support!😁😄