To Young To Love...

To Young to Love.

I kept tryna ring him..But hes phone when to voicemail..

''whats the point in having a phone if you dont even ansa?''

i mumbled to myself.

The whole of the train ride was pretty tense,i was with my best friend Georgia, she comes with me threw anything

If i was in any trouble she would help me, she would travel the ends of the Earth just for me, even sometimes i feel like i dont deserve her.

My mum always drummed it into me that i didnt deserve her, and i was a waste of space.

She died when i turned 14, she had a car accident, i was involved, i was there, i always felt like it was my thought.

But she deserved everyhting she got.She was a nasty woman, and she left my dad when i was 6 she left him for drink & drugs.It took her ages to get outaa the habit of drinking, when she finally did, she started turning her life around and fixing up.

She still had them moments of beating me.She beat me so hard before i got rushed to hospital, i had a black eye and fractured ribs.

She told the nurses i fell down the stairs.

Ringg Ringgg.....Ringg Ringgg,

It was himm.He was ringing me, the guy i was here for.

''My pride and joy''

''Yeaa, I was tryna ring you, why cant you pic ur fuking phone uup?''

''Sorry babes mann, i was busy shotting.Hard times man, i managed to get 300 doe still''

''You take the piss man.To busy shotin for guys that yu aint got time to pic up ur fone?''

''Nar man,im sorry.Now you got money doe init.''

''Firstly i aint your man.Secondly, i dont need your drug money Yeaa, im on the train to see you now.Im with Georgia.You better be in for 3.''

''kool.Bless.''

beep..beep...beep

Okay, i know he earns money for me but not in the right way.Hes sucha fool.But i love him still.Well...i think i do...But am i to young to love?

Part 2 ;

The train stopped, i glanced out the window and strared...''Oh GEORGIA'' this was our stop. We both jumped off the train and headed for the nearest exit of the train station....

I kept getting this wierd vision in my head, it was in my dream too, i never saw it before but it was there and i could see this was gona effect me.

It was of Justin with some girl, she was a nice colour and had short brown highlited' hair.

I kept asking him who she was but he never told me he said it was just a friend but i could see that in his eyes,.... She was MORE than just a friend

Luckily this was only a dream, and a vision for that matter.... But a reorcurring one ?

I decided to think about the money situation and i hoped that this vision would go away.... It didnt.

TO BE CONTINUED.............