Ch.1

Your POV:

Hi! My name is Emma Hall. I love stranger things and it. My hair color is black and my eyes are brown. I'm 13 years old and I have 2 siblings, a brother, sister. My sister Ally hates stranger things and it. We have never really gotten along, but with me and my brother Mark we are like best friend. At school I get bullied because I actually don't know why I get bullied. My mom and dad are separated. I live with my mom in Ohio and in the summer I live with my dad in Georgia. I do cheer and volleyball. This morning I woke happy surprisingly, I took a shower then I put on my outfit. I wore a Nike sweater with leggings and black Nike's on. Once I was done with my that I did my make up, I don't wear a lot I just put on mascara. I went done stairs and just ate a apple. My brother drove me too School. Another day in hell. Yay.. (note sarcasm.) Once I got their my ex best friend, now my bully can up to me and started calling names. I didn't really care because today was the last day I had to come to this school. Oh ya I forgot to mention I'm moving to Georgia with my dad because well you see my mom is abusive and well once my dad found out he got full custody of me. The day went on, once I got home my dad was their and told me to start packing because first thing in the morning we were living. I was sad leaving the Home I grew up in, but then I again I was glad that I didn't have to deal with my bullies and my abusive mother.
(Skipping the whole packing thing. )
That night I really couldn't sleep, all I was thinking about was what if I get the opportunity to meet the stranger things cast, you know they film in Georgia. I got on my phone liked a few pictures, once my eyes got tired I dead asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you guys enjoy the first chapter?