Chapter 24

This has a little bit of child abuse or child torture it could be or not im just paranoid. 

I own nothing

WITH TIPPER:

      Oh my head Tipper said but as she went to rub her head she couldn't move her hands. Where am I she asked panic lacing her voice. Oh don't worry child this will only hurt a lot said a southern accent as the figure came towards Tipper with a knife, a whip, and a lighter. Oh and soon i'll get your brother and he will suffer the same fate as you the man said. NO YOU LEAVE MAX ALONE yelled Tipper trying to be brave. No can do said the man. Who are you anyway Tipper asked. Gideon Gleeful your family's worst nightmare he said with a sinister voice as he walked towards Tipper with a knife and a evil smile on his face as he began to cut small cuts to her face.

WITH EVERYONE ELSE:

     Hey did Tipper have her phone with her asked Dipper with hope. Yeah why asked Mabel. Because I can track her phone with mine said Dipper with a smirk. Wow you track your own daughter said Stan. Yeah but we can find her this way Dipper snapped back.

Time Skip because ... why not to where they make it to where Tipper is.

     Wow a warehouse who would have guessed said Stan. STOP PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE yelled Tipper. Dipper and the others ran to the front door. Ford blasted the door with his portal gun. Come on he said as he went inside and the guys were enraged while Mabel was in tears. There was Tipper and Max all torched and beat up with Pacifica and Corey off to the side tied up. (A/N Gideon got Max, Pacifica and Corey from the restaurant.) Max and Tipper were in tears. Dad asked Max while Tipper looked up. Oh kids there you are Dipper said as he and the others went to untie Tipper, Max, Corey, and Pacifica. Well well look who we have here said Gideon. What do you want asked Mabel. Well I want revenge sugar said Gideon with a smile.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Bye