EXO SPEAKS ABOUT KRIS LAWSUIT

EXO SPEAKS ABOUT KRIS LAWSUIT AGAINST SM ENTERTAINMENT FOR FIRST TIME IN PRESS CONFERENCE

Starting with their concert in Seoul, EXO plans on going to Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Osaka, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Jakarta, and many other Asian cities for their “EXO FROM. EXOPLANET #1 - THE LOST PLANET” concert, receiving much love and attention from global foreign fans.

Read below for what EXO said about Kris’ lawsuit against SM Entertainment!

With a successful first concert under their belt, EXO had a press conference to meet with media and discuss their concert as well as the issue on everyones mind, EXO-M’s Kris filing lawsuit. 

When asked about the situation, the Lay responded, “We had an interview in China about the situation and we were very upset. There was a lot of disappointment and we were hurt. Due to rumors, EXO fans became divided and I’m upset there was this misunderstanding. I hope there aren’t situations like this in the future and I want EXO to become one.”. Chen continued on to say, “Just like how rain hardens the soil, our member’s teamwork has also become stronger.”

Suho said, “At that moment, the biggest feeling was confusion and because the concert was so close, it was psychologically and physically very difficult and painful. We were more worried for the fans rather than our concert. We hoped to give a perfect performance for the fans, we mentioned and discussed this a lot. After [the incident], we practiced really hard, hoping to give a great performance.”

Luhan said, “First of all, the most touching aspect was that even though there was only a week till the concert, the staff worked very hard to make a perfect performance [for the concert].”

Chanyeol continued on to say, ”At first, it was very chaotic and confusing. I was most worried about the performance for our fans. We discussed and talked amongst ourselves a lot and we practiced even more. Because we practiced so much and had more rehearsals, our bond grew stronger. I think that is how we created this perfect performance. I can confidently say that you will be able to feel the quality of our performance at today’s concert.”

Baekhyun said, “Truthfully, it was difficult to suddenly change the music and choreography, but I feel like our stage director, dancers, managers, and staff suffered [the most]. I really want to thank the staff for their hard work. Considering there was only a week before the concert when the incident happen, I’m sure [everyone] was tired and exhausted. And I’m very grateful towards the all the members very working so diligently.”

More updates coming soon on EXO’s press conference! Stay tuned to Koreaboo.com

Source: Osen1, 2 and Star News 1, 2