💠The misunderstanding!💠

Tyren:

Yui kept saying how I'm always off somewhere else; not spending time with her and Seiji.

"Wow this place is big!" Yui said sticking her head out the window.

Not long afterwards the cab stopped in front of the manor gates, we get out of the car, and grab our luggage. Then it started to rain, Yui ran up to the door knocked and walks inside once the door opens.

"Yui you don't just enter someone's house without being invited in." I say.

"Hello anybody home!!" Yui yells.

"Yui get back here!" I order.

"Woah, your hand it's cold!" Yui said.

"I should check your pulse right away!" Yui said.

I step inside to stop Yui from doing anything more stupid. Once I was inside the door closed on its own.

"Your heart it doesn't have a pulse I should call an ambulance right away!" Yui said.

"No that's probably a ba..." I begin to say.

When suddenly the redhead male that was lying down was now awake.

"You're so noisy it's annoying!" The redhead said.

Pinning my little sister down.

"You're! You're alive?, but your heart it seemed to have stopped." Yui said.

"Shut up pancake!" the redhead said.

"Stop. What are you doing?" Yui asked.

"You know well what I'm doing. I'm about to take you of course." the redhead said as he was about to suck Yui's blood.

"Ayato! I thought I told you to keep these kinds of activities to your own private room." the butler looking guy said.

"Reiji you're such a buzzkill." Ayato said.

"Ahem!" I clear my throat.

"Ayato was it? Would you mind unhanding my sister!" I say; in a dark manner that my dark aura began to consumes the area around me causing Ayato to let go of Yui, and gasp.

"Thank you." I say with a smile, and the dark aura around me vanished instantly.

"And Who might you two be?" Reiji said.

"I'm Yui Komori and this is my.." Yui began.

"I'm Tyren Seimoru; and the older brother of Yui. Our father sent us here to live here." I say.

"Ayato why didn't you say anything about this?" Reiji said.

"How was I suppose to know Pancake here never told me." Ayato said.

"How could I?, you didn't give me a chance to speak," Yui said," what do you mean by pancake?"

"I'm talking about you. Cause your as flat as a pancake god!" Ayato said.