-4-

Narration

The place Tord and his guards had taken Tom was a small abandoned farmhouse a few miles west from where Tom had been sleeping on a bench.

Notice that Tord didn't know Tom personally but he'd deduced that Tom didn't have anyone close or else he wouldn't be sleeping there. So with that Tom was a perfect subject for experimentation. What better of a subject could he ask for?

Now a unconscious Tom lay on a silk bed, that confused the hell out of him when he woke up. Because just a bit ago he was fighting monsters actual fucking monsters.

And it seemed that he was one too, though he doesn't understand much of the situation he went with the explanation that 'freaky shit' was happening.

He got up from the comfortable bed and groans, because he knew the bed was unusual.

Right in front of him was a wall of metal bars. He was in a pimped out jail cell. Tom mentally facepalmed. Whoever did this obviously cares a little but not enough.

Or they just don't know how to show care, if it was the monster people that would make sense. Tom sighed and flopped back onto the bed, catching the attention of somebody in the hallway.

"You're awake blue boy!" An energetic voice spoke through the poles of the cold cell. Tom flipped over only to make eye contact with a short man with fluffy brown hair and bushy eyebrows. He had a stupid smile on his face, teeth showing and all.

"Yea hi- my names Tom just so you know"

"Oh! Sorry Tom, I'm Paul" Tom could tell this was one of the demons mutts from the way it was acting. Tom was done making small talk though-

"Ok listen up pleasantries are over, let me out of this cage, this is stupid!"

The man stopped smiling and whined pacing a bit. He then stopped and looked at Tom straight in the voids. 

"Fine I'll just let pack leader deal with you"

The man morphed into his wolf form and trotted down the hall.

Well shit-

Tom didn't like the sound of that.