60617 to 46312 | one

JA'LIYAH / JAJA♨️

"Wake up." I heard a familiar voice say under my sleep.

"But ma it's 6 in the morning." I groan.

"Child don't make me have to drag your behind out of this bed," She warns. "And hurry up cause your brothers are ready."

"But I ain't going with them tho." I said sitting up looking at the time. "They going too early."

"You can either go with them or your dad." She said crossing her arms.

"How many times I gotta tell you that, that nigga ain't my dad." I yelled throwing my hands up in anger.

"Child stop cursing in my damn house. And you know how Paul feels about the n word." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"I don't give a damn about how that nigga feels, why couldn't you just leave me with grandma huh!" I argued jumping off my bed.

"Ja'Liyah you really pushing it and because your my god damn daughter." She yelled. "I know you don't want to be here but can you just try for me and if you don't like it I will think about it okay?"

"Okay I ma try." I sighed. "Only cause you birthed me and your my mother."

"I love you too, now go and shower. You stank." She stanked face me as I laughed causing her to join.

"Are you guys done talking." I heard Mark yell from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Mark shut your nosey ass up and can you and Mike please wait for me." I said opening the door revealing Mark dressed in a private school uniform.

"So that's why I have a look-alike uniform hanging up of my closet." I said a my mouth formed an o shape. "But mamma, you ain't tell me about no private school." I whine mugging the uniform.

"I don't have time to argue with you again this morning child." She said walking out as I mugged her.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes  closing my door not before informing Mark to wait for me again.

-

After 10 minutes of carefully scrubbing my skin I got out the shower and lotioned my self and put on my lace set.

I angrily walked over my walk in closet snatching my uniform off its handle.

I did my make not giving uncle if we were not allowed make up then braided my hair into two braids.

I took a few pictures but something was missing. I scanned around my room until I found my hat. And took not selfies and finally picked my favourite one for the gram already receiving likes.

 And took not selfies and finally picked my favourite one for the gram already receiving likes

❤️ 687
-
Jalilah_: Ugly uniform and I still rock this shit💋

-
View all 288 comments.
-

Iamprincess: Damn sis is this you😍

-

Miagotdabandz: Miss your asian looking ass already😭❤️

-

Itsjasmine: Damn cousin pulls off errthang😍

-

Almighty_Montrelle: yo is ugly.

-

Famouschyna: ^ Tell me about it🤢

-

Nolimitmark: bring yo ugly ass downstairs before Micheal and I leave your ugly ass behind.

-

Jalilah: @iamprincess It's all me😏 @miagotdabandz well my asian looking ass don't miss you🙄 @itsjasmine 💋 @almighty_montrelle shut up montrelle🖕🏼 @famouschyna get of my ugly ass page then @nolimimark I am coming chill.

I proceeded downstairs to be met with my mother, Mark, Michael, Princeton and Paul...argh.

"Mane, can't believe I am already start work," Michael complained rubbing his face in frustration.

We all laughed at him.

"Ja'Liyah you can't even be laughing with your ugly ass uniform." Michael said cause me to stale face him.

"Damn," Mark laughed as Michael joined in.

"Don't mind your brothers, I use y tease my sister about her uniform also but don't worry you look beautiful in it." He said.

I tried not to smile at him cause that was kind of sweet but he still ain't my daddy.

"Can you all get out of my house, I want the house to myself today." My mother said shooing is out.

She kissed everyone cheeks before closing the door in our faces with Princeton in her lap.

We all ran to the car not including Paul.

"No I got in first," I argued.

"No I did,"

"I am the oldest so I get in sit at the front,"

"Why don't you boys be a gentle man and let your sister sit in the front." Paul says giving both Mark and Michael stares.

They both huffed in annoyance before getting in the back.

"Get that smirk off your face cause I will drag outta that seat." Mark threatens as I smirk right in his face knowing he won't do anything side Paul was here.

tbc...

vote & comment