Authors Note

Hey guys, I'm just gonna let you guys know that there's gonna be some things that you might not get so I'll clarify that really quick.
1.Blossom and Buttercup are both fifteen years old, while Bubbles is the youngest, being fourteen.
2.Pikachu is human size
3.This is all based on my made up animated Alta Heroes tv series that I'm hoping to make in the future. This takes place a little later on into the series.
4.I don't own Pikachu, The Powerpuff Girls, or some of the other material such as the music and some of the other characters that will appear later on in the series.
5.The only material that I own is;
The story, the plot, the settings, some of the other original OC's I created, and some of the made up superhero teams I made except for the ZFighters and the Autobots.
6.I've also changed some of the continuity in The Powerpuff Girls universe in this universe in order to add some originality to the story so I will be using elements from the movie, original show, and some elements from the 2016 reboot.
7.Disclaimer! I know most of you don't like the 2016 reboot but I don't think it's that bad. I mean; it's not the talented voice actresses fault their scripts are garbage so cut them some slack! That being said, at least it's not as awful as those other horrible cartoons out there currently like Teen Titans Go, Uncle Grandpa, and that Ben 10 reboot.
8.I also agree with DiamondBolt that the banter between the girls is actually enjoyable. Props to you, dude.
9.Bolt, my OC that I used for my previous fanficion, Boruto:The True Son Of Naruto, is mostly based off of Boruto Uzumaki, Naruto's son.
10.I will explain more about certain things in the story about my made up series as it progresses so you guys don't get confused.
11.The series will also take place after my two other fan fictions Transformers:A Brotherly Discussion and Alta Heroes:Redux.