1:sweet and fishy revenge

I wake to the sound of the front door ,while blinking i hear "bye mom,love you" from my eldest before he walks out. Today he was leaving with his fiance and his sisters for Texas where i would be heading this weekend.

" That damn son of yours needs to be QUIET Angelina" matt yells from downstairs.
I shiver and quietly get up and finish packing. When i finish i start looking at my emails hoping to find a reply to my job transfer.

Ok your probably wondering why this is all happening, here let me explain. My name is Angelina and im a widow and mother of 3 that is now single. For the past 12 years i have been dating my late husbands brother ,Matt. I know its weird but i thought it was love but i guess not .

He saw women as maids and playthings ,and he was very abusive. He hated my children and would set his son on a pedestal . Until recently i thought it was fine that was until i cought him with another woman , my so called friend.

I was done with his shit so i decided that me and my kids were to run away from him and pray that he wouldn't find us, we chose Texas, my home town as our destination and i bought a small apartment in Dallas, I quit my job and transferred to a bigger business called Lusso.

I am leaving on Saturday but my son Alex and his fiance Jessi are taking the girls and living on the family ranch my father built when he settled there. Its sad to see my children away from me but in order for me to provide for them i must have this job.

Now back to reality ,i sit in my room on spacebook until i hear him leave. "knowing him he wont be back until sunday ,yes perfect" i think as I get up ready to start moving stuff.

~9pm

I finished moving everything into my small Masda 2012 hybrid and go back inside.

After taking a quick shower, i start getting ready. I grab one of his stupid watch and head straight to the master bathroom, i dip the thin peice of gold into the toilet and throw it out the window I then get the knife from the kitchen and a bucket of freshly cut dead fish and head for our bedr, wait i mean HIS bedroom . i remove the mattress that i BOUGHt but couldn't keep and flip it and cut a tiny hole and fill it with the fish. I sew it shut and put it back the way it looked.

As i start to walk out i only smell the slightest bit of salty fish and smile. Now for the paint. . .

~the next morning

I left my dream home with teary eyes and a broken heart, it hurts to know he wont care that im gone but i wickedly smile as i remember what i did yesterday and start to drive to Texas , be where hopefully my new life can begin.