2: Ganghan

When i get to Texas i firstly check into my apartment and call some old pals of mine. Then i call my babies and make sure they made it safely to the ranch my papa left for my father and I.

   Lastly i head to a bar to get a beer , today has been very stressful and i really just want to blow some steam so why not get a little reckless and have some fun, its the least i can do to heal the tears in my heart.

~at a random bar called chun of bird street

   This bar is crazy , bright colors, mixed drinks ,and plenty of drinks. Before i came, i decided to wear a tight fit black dress with some red pumps, i added a little bit of makeup and let my hair down.

I sat at the back of the bar on a stool and ordered a bottle of light beer.. I get the beer bottle almost immediately but shortly after a blood orange margarita is given to me.

"Excuse me ,sir I didn't order this?" the bar tender smiles and points to a man at the front of the bar in a vip section,  " Ganghan ordered that for you and asked if you could join him for a while". I turn and look at 'ganghan ' , but he already was looking at me so we cought each other's eyes. I turn back grab my drinks and head to the man.

     He smiles. . . boom my heart is having heart attack from just a lite beer. . .

  "hello handsome I'm Lina , you are?" he looked shocked for a second but quickly has a eye smile.

" Ganghan but you can call me daddy " with a smirk his lips are on mine and he makes my night magical!...

~next morning

    I wake up in an empty bed with a note left beside it saying 'remember the name ganghan '. Honestly tho i dont remember half the things we did or what his face really looked like but i will remember the name 'Ganghan'.  It sounded foreign maybe korean or Japanese idk but it stuck.  

'im never gonna dance again guilty fee' "hello this is Angelina Sosa speaking" i pick up the call without hesitation.

" Hello this is Lusso Fashion ,we were wondering if you wanted a job as personal secretary of Mr. Lusso" a woman with age in her tone spoke.

  "yes i would love to ,when can i come in"

"Today at 4 would be great ,have a good day"

"you as well ,goodbye". . . . .oh my gosh i got the job!