Chapter 1

"people of another world, please free us from the grasp of those frightening Demons. Bla bla bla " (king)

Uwaa such typical line, but usually the princess will say it to us right.

Now that I look at the king reminds me of one npc in the game that gave the quest to save his wife from demons or something.

I took a glance to one of my classmates, his face looked like he just witnessed something unbelievable.

"This is indeed unbelievable" I carelessly spoke my thoughts out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
unknown mage POV.

After the king's speach the room was silent.
But somebody spoke

"N" when i heard that voice, i quickly searched for the one who spoke

Why am i doing this, is it because that voice sounded really familiar just like 'his'

After scanning the group of heroes finally found the one, eh it's not a human? Why is a beastman inside the magic circle, I look really closely at the person in question.

He has silky silver hair, blue eyes that shone like a diamond if it were night time, a childish/cute face and that pattern on his tail.

It's him its really him!.

I dashed from the place where I was standing and leaped to his embrace.

"Welcome back master!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuko POV.

everyone was shocked by the mage who suddenly jumped towards me and hugged me.

N? Master? Wait a minute I looked at the mage whos hugging me right now, could she be... ah! She's my player helper/partner in the game.

"C-Could you be Elise"

She looked at me smiling and started crying.

"Eh? Ah! please don't cry"I take some tissue from my pocket and wiped her tears

She grabbed my hand when I was wiping her cheek "I can't, I'm glad that master came back".

i'm blushing really hard right now  that my face became red as a tomato.

But I just realized something, I think I became my game avatar when I was summoned here