ch-I

Rose's point of view-

I woke up around 10am in my room. I was still on bed when golden hue of sun struck my brown eyes. I felt pain in whole  body and as I examined my body I found bruises on forearms,wrists, neck and legs. My gaze shifted to my bed table beside me...and I saw a black cloth hanging and a green coloured sticky note hidden in it which said 'No need to thank me...I just did what was right at that moment!
....Knightman:)'

Flashback

The wind was as cold as ice which pierced me through my thick layers of clothes. The night was dark. I was moving down the road few miles before my house. Trees were draped in black deadly darkness. The whirl of wind was the only sound in that eerie atmosphere. I was wearing the black skinny jeans, black short top along with brown leather jacket. My blonde hair straightened till my waist.

I was actually sprinting down the road to escape from that peculiar environment. I took a taxi from b'day party to my house but driver had an emergency call and he asked me whether I can carry myself from there as he had to go somewhere urgently, to which I agreed, and now I'm here on foot ,the way to my home.When suddenly four drunk guys came in my way. I became skeptical for their awkward behaviour but paid no heed to it so I just swiftly passed by them. My hands in my pocket for warmth.

My heart thumped and breathes became short when one of them grabbed my wrist and turned me around quickly. He was heavily drunk with bottle of alcohol in his other hand. His black eyes filled with villainy gazing my body from toe to top. A devil smirk on his face flushing with a stink. I became conscious by his sudden move and told him to leave me. At this he tightened his hold and the  guy with tall and slender body touched me.

The other two guys were dangling in their position being heavily drunk. When one of them blabbered 'where are you goin , babes! Let's have fun'. I shrieked at that point to which first guy threw his bottle forcefully on ground and twisted my wrist with one hand and with other on my mouth to stop me to yell. My mind became paralysed at his actions and got wee traumatised to what should I do. He was wrapped around me with my both hands twisted at my back. The tall guy forcefully removed my jacket. I became restless and frantically moved in his hands but his hold was stiff. There was not a soul in the road around 11pm. All humans carefree in their house and I was struggling hard to flee myself from evil monsters.

They were all drunk and the guy holding me whispered wickedly in my ears-'let's have fun now'.  His foul-smelling breath which made me exasperated. He dragged me to  bunch of trees which outlined the lane. I shivered from piercing cold and horrified at the thought of what is going to happen next. I was then surrounded by nefarious creatures. I tried hard to yell from between his fingers on my mouth...but to no avail as there was no one to help me, save me from these monsters.

The guy with hard and rigid body touched my butt, my heart skipped a beat at this. I started panting, struggling hard in his hands. Tears welled up in my eyes. The night was as calm as sea but monsters were bewildered. My hands became numb from much anguish I begged them to leave me...but they were going to execute their evil plan. I could read that clearly in their evil eyes which were focused on me. My top was torn from stomach area I realised it when gust of wind tantalised my body.

When tall guy came near to me I tried to kick him to which he get hold of my legs. Then I realised my forearms were under the control of black-eyed man and my legs were in tall man's hold. I became hysterical, tears rolling down my cheeks, my mind flooded with plethora of bad thoughts. They threw me on ground, I groaned with agony. 'Please leave me, my parents would be worried about me...please leave me...I'm like your sister...'

____________________________________
A.N.- hey guys...I have changed  some of its content as I found some mistakes...so do read it again...and leave your lovely comments and vote for this story if u find it interesting.

Thankyou❤...luv u guys!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘