❤ O

--Seongwoo--

"Ne, I'll go there when I'm available ma'am" Seongwoo bid goodbye and ended up the call."Aigoo...I'm so stressed right now" he said and laid back to his bed.

*phone rings

"Aish....another one?" He annoyingly muttered and picked it up

"Hello? How may I help you?" He greeted politely

"Ah...it's actually me"

"Uhm..Huh? You sound familiar, may you introduce yourself first?"

"Ah yeah I forgot It's me Daniel"

"Oh! Daniel why do you have my number?"

"Your clinic have some advertisements you know...I just saw it"

"I see... Why did you call? Is your cat ok?"

"Uhm no they are fine now"

"So what is it that you want?"

"I'm a-asking you if— you're free tommorow"

"Hmm why?"

"Just hanging out yeah that's it"

--

Daniel came to pick up Seongwoo from his clinic because they agreed to hang out today. Daniel stopped at Seongwoo's clinic to find him not in a good mood and doing something in front of his clinic, negotiating with someone.

Daniel just watched the two and patiently waits for them to finish talking. The person bowed to Seongwoo and headed his way back. Daniel went out of his car and checked his looks in the side mirror. He gave a thumbs up for himself and went in to the clinic and found Seongwoo sitting comfortably on the chair.

"Eherm.." Daniel faked a coughed to get Seongwoo's attention "Oh Daniel! Wait I'll get changed" Seongwoo said and went to the other room.

--

We went to a fine dining restaurant with alcohol and some meat for us to eat.

"So I saw you earlier with someone..you seemed bothered though" Daniel asks. Seongwoo took another glass and drinks it "Oh it's just some customer don't worry" Seongwoo answered.

--

Hours have passed the two boys had a lot of drinks thant made them drunk and spilling some facts about themselves.

"I'm getting comfortable around you Daniel.." - Seongwoo