II

Bright lights, bright flashing lights and the screeching of sirens filled his ears and dominated his vision. Every nerve was exposed as he laid on the ground, overwhelming him.

The paramedics had arrived momentarily and tended to him as soon as.

"Alright sweetie, can you tell us your name?"

Namjoon continued to lie there, no matter how hard he tried to cry out for help he couldn't formulate any kind of response for the paramedics. His words were slurred and jumbled, which worried them and caused them to up their pace.

"It's okay sweetie, don't try to talk we're going to take good care of you now." She said, placing an oxygen mask on him.

She glanced over at her partner who was checking him over.

"He's definitely got a fractured arm and that leg isn't looking too good either. By the bruising on his chest he's probably got a couple of cracked ribs. He's hit his head pretty bad, are you ready to transport?"

She nodded and they both slid him onto a gurney. The last thing Namjoon remembered before he passed out was a face, not the face of one the paramedics but the face of the person responsible. It startled him, sent him into a panic attack, his breathing heavy and erratic as he remembered the attack.

The force of his body meeting the wall several times, the stinging sensation of the glass that had cut his skin as he fell into the coffee table. There was no calming him down until he felt a small scratch and then everything slowed down, his breathing his pulse. His mind began to fade as his eyes became heavy and his body became limp.

The next time he was awake Namjoon found himself surrounded by unfamiliar faces, who constantly calling him Namjoon? Was that his name and if so why couldn't he remember? Why couldn't he remember these people who were obviously important to him and considered him to be important, considering they were gathered in his hospital room at 3am in the morning?