Chapter 1

"Why am I here?"

Mariah looked up at the neon sign that read The Seven Lounge the Place was all new to her she just had to stop somewhere after Tessa broke her heart leaving Mariah heartbroken. Driving away from the coffeehouse, away from work, away from Tessa.

Opening the door to the view of women on the dance floor Mariah didn't feel like dancing so she headed to the bar where a sole lady bartender was.

"What will it be" she says

"Vodka soda" Mariah said

The sight of shoulder length blonde hair and muscle tone arms as Mariah watched her drink being made the sight of the people, the music made Mariah feel a little better. Watching people dance Mariah gets lost in the music reminds her of the music festival where she shared that kiss with Tessa.

"Hey are you okay" asked the bartender

"Yeah" Mariah replied

Taking a sip of her drink Mariah glances at the bartender who serves another patron a drink. It wasn't until she realized that everyone here are female and the way the bartender was flirting with other women as the bartender comes back to Mariah.

"Is this a gay bar?"

"Let me guess your straight"

"It's just that I thought this was a straight bar"

"Homey we are the only lesbian bar in Genoa City"

"I've lived in Genoa City my whole life and never been here before"

"Maybe your looking in the wrong places"

"Mariah"

"Kimmy"

With a nice smile Kimmy and Mariah shake hands exchange small talk throughout the night.