19

Perrie's POV
Today the girls and I will be flying out to la. To record some music videos for our new album. DNA. My dads said they won't be able to see us till tomorrow so that sucks. I finsh packing and get dressed.heres my ootd.

Made sure i looked comfortable it was going to be a long flight

Made sure i looked comfortable it was going to be a long flight. Once we got there we had paparazzi all on us. It's just crazy how much we've grown in the past yr or so.
Jade's POV
So Jesy,Leigh-Anne and I made plans to surprise Perrie by her dads telling they would see her the day after we got there. She was very sad I wanted to tell her so bad that we were surprising her but she would see it in a while so. Her dads r actually going to pick us up from the airport. I just know she's gonna be so surprised. We all got our things from baggage claim and I turned around and saw her dads. Perrie was about to turn around when I pushed her bag on floor.
P-gee thx jade
Ja-oh I'm sorry Pez ig it's a spaz
She picked up her back and I signaled for her dads to hurry up and surprise her already Jack ran to her and pretend to help.
J-here Why Don't I help you
P-thank u
She looked up and was shook.
P-omg dad
She dropped all her things and he picked her up and spun her she began to cry.
Le-Perrie that's not all
Je-look who else is here
She saw the rest of her dads and ran to them. She couldn't stop crying.
P-I thought u weren't able to see me today.
D-that was a lie the girls wanted to surprise you
P-aww thx girls
C-we haven't see u in forever.
P-it's been too long
Z-aren't u home sick
P-sorta but I missed the uk.
Jo-well we missed you way too much.
P-Wait where's mom.
C-she's out shopping
P-ohh.
C-but Perrie I need ur help
P-with what
C-I think I'm gonna propose to Christina
P-it's about time it's been like what 15 yrs already.
Z-I told u Corbyn.
D-haha
C-leave me alone I'm just nervous
Jo-of what
C-maybe she'll say no.
P-ur over thinking it. Just do it why would she say no.
C-ur right.
D-come on let's go home.
Perrie's POV
We all got our things and headed to my child hood home well the Why Don't We House. We got into the car and drove to the house. My dads let us stay there. When we got home the girls and I got settled in and we all fell asleep in my room. We are sharing that room. Jesy and leigh-Anne slept on the bed while jade and I slept on the mattress. We slept for a good 4 hrs when we woke up jade got a text from a friend to come to a party she was having. We all agreed and we got ready. Here's my party outfit.

The girls and I left the house and drove to the party we're other artist we're going to be there

The girls and I left the house and drove to the party we're other artist we're going to be there. We got into the house and drinks were offered. My parents would freak if I said yes so I said no. Although my parents aren't here and what's the worst that could happen. But then again I am staying with them so they would find out anyways so might as well not.
Je-Perrie isn't that tall man just to die for.
P-ig
Ja-we'll we all think u like him.
P-what do u mean
Le-u won't stop staring at him.
P-whatever.
Je-whatever you
Le-look who's watching
I turned around to see him staring.
P-u girls r crazy
Ja-yes. Yes we r no go on.
She gave me a push and I practically stopped right in front of him.
P-hi I'm Perrie.
"I'm Zayn. So I've heard about u"
P-umm like what
"Ur in a band"
P-yes an all girl group
"That's awesome."
P-Wait aren't u in a band as well
"Yes"
P-one direction right
"Yep"
P-ur music is great
"Thank u and so is urs"
P-thx
"Here Why Don't we chat somewhere quite"
P-definitely.
We went in some room and chatted about a lot of things we had a lot in common. Zayn Malik what an awesome guy.
"Can I ask u a question?"
P-go ahead.
"R u thinking the same thing I'm thinking"
I hope so. We've both had been hinting at it. a kiss.
P-let's hope so.
I swerved in and kissed him.
"Ig we were"
We continued to kiss I don't think anything was going to stop us. The night passed and it was already 1:00 am. The girls r probably looking for me and my parents r probably freaking out.
P-I'm so sorry I've got to go
"It was nice meeting u Perrie till we meet again."
We exchanged numbers and off I went looking for the girls. I immediately crashed into them.
Ja-Perrie let's go Ur dads called u exactly 265 times.
P-where's my phone
Le-u gave it to me let's go.
Je-Perrie u didn't tell ur dads we were going to a party did u
P-no they would flip so if they ask. We went to watch a movie.
We rushed home. When I opened the door question after question was thrown at me.
P-STOP! IM AN ADULT NOW! I don't need my overprotective parents always watching over me like I'm some sort of baby.
Ja-u know what I think umm my mum is calling me I'm just gonna take this in the other room.
She ran off.
Je-what's that jade ur mum wants to talk to me ok
She also ran off. Leigh-Anne ran off without an excuse.
Jo-we r sorry u feel that way about us.
P-well I do!!
D-ok
P-no Wait I do care it's just sometimes it gets annoying.
Z-we get it u dont need us anymore
P-dad u know that's not what I meant
J-we know
P-ok then y r u so upset
Ch-boys stop yelling at Pez
P-thank u mom. Now could u all stop being so fucking dramatic.
D-that's it Perrie! Stop! Just-go.
P-what?!
C-just get out of our sight Perrie just go!
I ran upstairs and slammed the door to my room. I graved my phone and texted Corbyn.
P-how was that?
C-good I think she fell for it.
P-sorry I wasn't home sooner
C-yeah we all called u a lot where were u
P-movies
C-ok nite
P-nite
This was all part of our plan for operation Mrs.Besson. I just hope Christina says yes.
A/N-ok guys so I have a new book out it's called. On Tour with Why Don't We. It a jack avery fanfic so pls check it out it would mean a lot. It's on my account ok bye.