Chapter 14

Ariana

I looked at the girl standing in front of me with wide eyes. She had her hair in tangles and she looked as if she hadn't slept in ages.

"I somehow knew you would end up working at a gas station" Montana said, eyeing Lindsay up and down.

"That'll be $5.49" she said blankly. I handed her the money. Why wasn't she retaliating? She isn't beckoning me about Nash either.

"Have a nice day" she said as we started to leave. As we walked past the window I looked back and saw she was crying.

"Montana, hold on, I have to ask what's wrong" I told the petite blonde. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Do you remember what this girl did to you? Have you lost your mind?" I shrugged before re-entering the store and going up to the cashiers desk.

She looked up at me and quickly looked down wiping her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Why do you care, I practically made your life a living hell. I took Nash from you, made him think you weren't anything to him. When in reality, he loves you so much. I'm so sorry for what I did to you and Nash." Her eyes looked so genuine and I could tell she was really sorry. I reached out and took her hand.

"I forgive you. Yes, you may have made my life miserable for awhile but I got through it."

"Thank you, and I really am sorry" I smiled at her, handing her my phone, she slid it back to me.

I gave her a quizzical look. "I can't afford my phone anymore." She looked down,

"It's okay I understand. But you do know where I live so come by anytime you want" I gave her a small wave before exiting the store.

"Still can't believe you did that." Montana said sipping her raspberry slushie.

"I had to, she really has changed." she rolled her eyes as her phone started to ring. It was just a text but she said it was Matthew but she said it like Jack J does, Matchu. He was wondering when we were getting home, or where we were or something like that. She didn't reply since we were going to be at the house in about a minute or so.

We stepped inside and I was engulfed in Camerons arms.

"the frick man?" I said hugging him back tightly. He laughed at my choice of words, being raised in the south gave me a bit of a country accent, like Nash's.

"Just miss my baby sister, that's all" He pulled away and gave me a cheesy smile. I then wondered why everyone was awake at nearly four in the morning.

"Only up because we couldn't sleep" Matt wrapped his arms around me.

"Yo that's my girl, how would you feel if I felt yours up?" Nash asked looking at Matt sassily.

"Go ahead, do you have any idea how many times guys feel her up, some of them are in this room" He looked directly at Cam and Sam, ha ha rhyme.

They raised their hands in defense. "Not my fault she has a nice ass body" Sam said winking at Montana. She flipped him off.

"Gymnastics pays off" She shrugged.

"Don't worry Matthew, I get the same problem but with Ari, she is touched by someone everywhere we go" he thought about what he said quickly and we all laughed. I loved these moments with my best friends. Where we just laughed at everything. Montana and I switched back to our own boyfriends although I'm bestfriends with hers and she is best friends with mine. We're a weird ass family but I wouldn't change anything about us.

Nash

I sat with the fam discussing what we were going to do all summer, we had most of it free and needed something to do. Well, other than the O2L boys and Montana. They were going on a digifest tour for awhile. I'm shocked that Matt isn't freaking out, his girlfriend is going to be gone for a few months with six guys, four of which are single.

We were all planning our summers a few weeks ahead and Ari and I planned to go to North Carolina for a bit, we wanted to get away for awhile to relax. I suggested we get a house down there so we don't have to stay at our parents' house.

There was a knock on the door and Ari got up to answer it. She talked to the person and brought someone I never thought I'd see being buddy buddy with Ari. Lindsay

~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much of a cliff hanger but hey haha. Thank you for the constant support it means alot really. and can you go read cashfanatics story? she worked really hard on it and its pretty good so far! Thanks :)

~Montana