The Guilty Verdict

Reader,

Hello, my name is Leonard Sylva. I'm 17 years old, living normally at Brooklyn. I rent an apartment there, few blocks away from my father's Manor.

I am a writer and a self claimed blogger of what is trending around the world. I also write books for a living. 

Somehow , I earned enough money needed to live and eat everyday. I barely paid this month's rent. I hope Mr. Sanchez can understand me.

I quitted highschool because of having the opportunity to earn money, I gradually became tired of studying and pursued my career.

I was just a normal teenager back then, I had my brothers, Neo, Angelo, and his twin Rani.

We are all boys, which pretty sure, made the brothers in arms thing true.

We used to have fun ... before I decided to leave the house and rent this apartment lot.

My father and I can't get along pretty well.

We always argue.

We always have a fight.

That's why I'm angry at him. Very angry.

I also held him responsible for my mothers death, Anna Lopez.

I haven't seen her since I was born, so I cannot give details and describe her to you.

Everything was fine for me back then.

I am fine at my lifestyle and hobby.

I was living a happy life.

I was happy and thankful to live in this world back then...

But everything changed when I learned our family's secret... the HeartBeat.

I need you to believe everything and everyword you will and gonna read, trust me... its also for your sake. If you happen to read this book by accident, welcome to my world. Don't be surprised if one day, you woke up with a rewritten book is beside you. All you need to do is find the manuscripts and rewrite.

I am also saying that there is no longer a safe place for you in this world.You will be transferred to different towns and areas where the author of the book has been.

Reading more will reveal your heart's deepest secret... as well as mine.

Revealing your heart's desire will also reveal your true location to them.

They will hunt you, so if you are still going to read this story and treat this like an old fairytale... good luck!

I strictly advise that you should run away and go into hiding.

They will come after you... do not tell me I did not warned you about this.

Again... my name is Leonard Sylva... and this is my story.

I was dreaming about a woman, she might be 29-30 years of age, I can tell that, noticing that there is no wrinkles or sign of aging from her face.

She was smiling, she was looking at ... me.

We were at an abandoned house.

The floors creaked as she walk towards me.

She was humming faintly. I can make out the hum like those lullabies sang to make babies sleep.

Her voice made my spine tingle.

She looked me in the eye and smiled dryly.

I wanted to ask what am I doing here,and who is she, but I seem to forgot the words to say.