Facing Faces

"We need some seriousness. Furrow your eyebrows and lift the left one a little. Maybe look out of the frame."

Nathan was their photographer from the management team. He had come right at 5 a.m. in the morning to get their pictures taken in early sunrise light. They were already tired due to the warehouse chores and slept late but had to agree. It was for their new merch - calendars.
They couldn't be more excited, and anxious too.

"Now look at each other in the eye. Yes. Perfect."

Nathan's voice was annoying Ethan. Grayson understood it immediately and blinked at him assuring it would be over soon. They could really appreciate if they were asked to just act natural or simply smile. These pictures that looked hot to  many looked fake to them. They could simply smile and smile bright and would love to shoot that way, but not everything was in their control.

"Are we done?" Grayson was also growing impatient. His stomach was grumbling and his head hurt from lack of sleep. He missed the hot chocolate their mom would make them, back home. But that happened only back home.

"Yeah. Do you wanna see the pictures?"

They got down from the white screen aisle and headed towards the changing room. It was cold in this studio.

"Nah, just mail it to us. We'll let you know about any changes. Thanks man!" Ethan replied.

"Yeah, thanks ! It was fun." Grayson added.

With that they left the studio.

"Have you planned on any bookings lately?"

Ethan came into the editing room and found his brother on the computer. They were due to film some videos in advance so they could plan a birthday vacation that they had been postponing for a while.

They were two young boys who found it exhausting to be within your walls in front of cameras and screens all the time. They craves fresh air, exploration and adventure.

"Yeah, I was thinking of Iceland. Its perfect. And we can check  one more thing off our bucket list."

"What? Don't tell me its visiting a strip club. We're too young for that."

"No, and we're legal now."

"Dumbass, we're still not old enough. Whats the thing then?"

"Watching the northern lights."

And with this both their faces lit up like any other northern light in the horizon.

"But what about the show?"

"Well, We'll have to tell them. They have plenty of other people to bring up to the show while we're away. "

"You're right but i still think Shana will be a little hesitant. She's accountable for us to their team."

"Dude, what is the difference? TRL was a cherry on top of our  cake. As it is, our cake was wonderful. We have this channel to work on, we could collab more with various people and maybe interact with our fans a little more. Plus, consider the amount of time we will get to ourselves! This is a silver lining."

"A thick one. Thick ass you. Get the pun?" Ethan smirked. He wasn't expecting Grayson to get the pun but for once his little brother was acting mature and talking sense. He couldn't agree more.

"Fine then let's fix a meeting, but after giving a memorable last show. What do you say?"

Ethan knew after leaving TRL they will become the gossip and that fans will suspect that something is wrong. But look everytime he was grateful to have the fandom that had grown. He could follow his heart without being judged by the people he cared for.

"Yeah I agree. Check out this hotel lodge. This is so sick! We could even rent our own igloo, I'm already excited!"

"Bro how are you so off the topic already? Don't you think we should at least discuss what and how to break it to them?"

Grayson kept his focus on the screen, trying to sort out how to tell Ethan how nervous he was and how his anxiety was reaching its peak but if there was something he had learnt from all the panic attacks in the past years - it was that you never know. You think you do, but you don't. So why waste our time overthinking shit and stressing out?

He then turned to his brother. "E, I know you're worried and i am too. But one thing is for sure, no fucking body can snatch our channel from us. TRL was an extra sight of us on T.V. Our and will always find us on this channel and we will keep working on this thing we built together. And this time we'll have a new cherry on top - more personal time to ourselves."

"Yeah, I'm the one overthinking right now. How does it feel to be Ethan , Gray?" Ethan smirked.

He liked how sometimes Grayson would try to be the bigger person, which was true literally. But jokes apart, he loved that sometimes when he was down Gray was there as his mirror ans therapist. It was bitter-sweet.

| LATER THAT NIGHT|

G : Hey, I know its not the right time, but I'm really craving Mom's hot chocolate.

E: Yeah me too. But then I suppressed it.

G: E? What's the time?

E: Wait... Its 10.50. Why?

G: Do you think there's enough petrol to run down to cosco and grab some coco powder and stuff that mom uses?

E: I'll take out the car, you ask mom how she makes it. Come on!

G: Don't act so enthusiastic. It was my idea!

Hey fellow Bromieomie,

What do you think of the Fan Comes To WareHouse video?

T is so cute. ! That awkward episode game play was my favourite part. Whats yours?

Peace .
Dee.