Little Fights Are Nothing (NovaFox)

It was a usual day for the boys at the office, Jordan and Dan were thinking of a new short, Seamus and Aleks where working on separate things in their own office rooms, and James and Sly were arguing.

Jordan was always keen on noticing things that happened around his business. He was also one to notice James and Sly's arguments.

Sure, James fought with everyone sometimes, but this was different. Normally James would be yelling at Aleks for something he did, or Jordan for killing him in a game, but James and Sly's fights came without warning.

Jordan wanted to confront the boys but he wasn't sure how to, he went back to his work of uploading videos as usual instead.

The yelling of course soon stopped.

It wasn't until later in the day that Aleks came into the boss' office to speak with him.

"Hey, Jordan?" The Russian asked standing in the doorway.

"Hey Aleks, what's up?" Jordan responded looking up from his editing.

The Russian man entered the office and closed the door behind him, making sure no one heard what they were going to say. "Have you been noticing anything weird lately?" Aleks asked the older man.

"Yeah, of course, but what do you mean by weird?" Jordan replied turning his chair towards Aleks.

"I mean... between James and Eddie." Aleks whispered.

Jordan shook his head. "Aleks, I noticed, I just don't want to get involved you know?"

"Yeah, but dude he's my bestfriend. Hell, they both are Jordan." Aleks replied. "I just, don't want to see them hate each other like this."

Jordan nodded. "I don't want this to turn into another Max situation." He sat there thinking for a moment. "We should talk to them."

Aleks nodded. "Yeah, alright." Aleks said before leaving the office to back to do his own thing.

Jordan sat there looking up at the ceiling. Obviously Aleks wouldn't confront them, so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

He walked out of his own office a few moments later. He walked into the room that contained their couch and tv, knowing the only ones in the office were him, Aleks, James, and Sly. He walked into the room but froze in place.

James and Sly were sitting on the couch next to each other, but if Jordan couldn't have been anymore shocked he noticed James' hand grabbing Eddies.

Jordan was still unnoticed by either of the boys, Sly leaned his head on James shoulder.

Jordan made the mistake of whispering and "Awe" and James turned to face him.

"Hordan!" James almost screamed.

Sly did the same to look at Jordan. Jordan smiled at the boys. He actually didn't mined this about the boys, it was comforting to know that by the end of the day, James was actually a sweet giant teddy bear.

"James, I was actually here to ask you, can you keep your arguments on the down-low.... Aleks is already suspecting something's up." Jordan smirked at the boys, exiting the room leaving James to look back at an embarrassed Sly.

James chuckled to Eddie and have him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you man."

Sly giggled back to James and smiled. "And love you ass well you fucker."