~One~

Bryleigh
All in my life was good until my grandmother passed, everything flipped upside down.

"What?!?" I shook my head in disbelief. This could not be happening.

"Yes ma'am. From the passing of your grandmother, you have inherited 10.7 million dollars." The accountant said slicing his finger through the stacks of paper.

"Was I the only one in her will?"

"No. Someone by the name of Brad got her mansion. But it says here, that he's been living there for at least 16 years." He looked at me like I was a selfish brat.

"My dad?!?" I tried to think of my dad, he used to do everything with me. After my mom died, he disowned me and I lived with my friend Noor and her family. I haven't seen him since.

"The money will be transferred into your account ASAP. I have a long line of customers, so have a nice day Ms. Beasley." The account shoed me from his desk.

Bryleigh got in her old car and drove home thinking about any memory she had of her dad.

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"How did it go?" Noor's mom came out of the kitchen.

"I inherited 10.7 million dollars." I said. Her face was priceless. "Yep. And I found out, that my dad has her mansion. He has for 16 years." Again, her face was priceless.

"So what are you gonna do?" Noor's mom said taking her apron off.

"I guess..." I was interrupted by a phone call on my phone. "One second"

"Hello?"

"Hello. My name is Brad Beasley. Is this...Chelsea, what is my daughters name?? Ok....Is this Bryleigh?"

"Yeah..."

"Hello darling. This is your father. I would like you to meet me today at my mansion. I will have someone pick you up. Bye" He hung up the phone and I stood there frozen.

Noor came down the stairs

"You look like you just saw a ghost" Noor said starring at me.

"Even worse...my dad wants me to come see him."