One

Loki sat down on the long white sofa, he wrapped his legs up to him and silently cried. He had came to the planet of Sakaar a few months back, he immediately fell in love with the Grandmaster- En Dwi Gast.

En walked down the silent halls he knew that Loki was upset. He had found out that Thor was near and trying to get him back to Asgard. That's when the memories flooded back to Loki. He rounded the corner and saw Loki on the sofa. He sat down next to him and pulled him close. They each fell asleep, Loki curled up to Ens chest.

*New York*

Tony strolled into the common room and immediately stopped. Everyone was gathered around the table, including Thor. Tony looked around before walking over and sitting down.
"Man of iron. I need all of your help. My brother had escaped his cell in Asgard. He is cowering on the planet Sakaar. I need your help to come with me. He is a threat and must be contained." He had murder in his eyes. Tony gulped.
"He's been of the grid for ages. And you say he's escaped for nearly a year now? Why hasn't he tried attacking anyone?"
Clint actually took Loki's side.

"He had lost a great friend to him, he acted like he was closer to him then me. A better brother. Stephen had died by Thanos. Loki had gone into a breakdown. He fell in love with a man, an elder of the universes. They're both together on the planet. I need your help."

They sat there shocked about what had been said. Natasha shook her head. "No. We're not helping. Something's suspicious here. Why did he cower away from you? He won't be scared off Odin. Trust me. Its Loki that we're talking about here." They nodded their heads at the redhead.
"Enough! Father has his ways to make Loki admit to stuff. Now will you help or not?" Steve understood straight away and stood up disgusted.
"You let Odin torture your brother!"
Thor looked shocked, but he nodded. He hadn't wanted it to get out.
"We're going to help Loki but not you. No one deserves that." Bruce had spoken up with a greenish tint.

The avengers had met Stephen once and immediately they all became attached.