Part 9

Brads POV,
I walked into Y/Ns bathroom and locked the door behind me, I looked in the mirror and saw my red face and bloodshot eyes. What have I done? I shouldn't have told her that, and why THE FUCK did I start crying? Does she hate me? Wait did I kiss her? Oh my god she hates me. She called up to me "Hey Brad, Tristan just texted me asking if you're okay, should I respond?". "Tell him I'm fine, but don't let him come here, or any of the others." I shouted down to her. I splashed water on my face then looked in the mirror one more time before I dried my face and went back down stairs to her.

Your POV,
Brad walked upstairs to the bathroom to wash his face and I sat down on the sofa. Did he kiss me? No more importantly, who is his girl that broke into his house. I got a text and checked my phone.
Tristan: Hey Y/N, is Brad with you? He won't respond to my messages and we're all worried about him.
I shouted up to Brad "Hey Brad, Tristan just texted me asking if you're okay, should I respond?". A second passed and he shouted back down, "Tell him I'm fine, but don't let him come here, or any of the others." I texted him
Y/N: Yeah, he's with me. He said he's fine and he'll talk to you later.
I locked my phone and looked up, Brad stood in the doorway looking at me.