Chapter 3: Repercussions

Apus was severed. He was gearing another arrow and I took the ring and fled with Phoenix. We ran to my old parents house, and told them. They threw us out, because of Phoenix, and Phoenixs parents threw us put because of me. We got a VADA scholarship. We lost our funds, reality was going to collapse. No point. We had a wedding to plan. Our wedding would be an icy wonderland, with a huge sugar statue of us. He still had his funds from his parents. We got China plates and a set of red speck lenses mods for me. To look like Phoenix. He was always Nick to me. Algor, Castellan, the hight of embarrassment for both families. With him standing beside me, anything was possible. He was the light of my life, and the best vocalist I've ever known. He isn't just a leader of the Tyran and the Center alike. He's my leader. He's the golden child of death and fate itself. His official parents were the king and queen, but he was a god.

It was the day of the wedding. I wore a baby blue tuxedo to contrast Nick's dark red one. I walked down the aisle to meet my one true love. We exchanged vows, but before he could say, "I do." his arteries were punctured by an icicle a guy in a black suit wore. He choked on his own blood, eyes fixated on me as he fell, turning pale. I grabbed his arm, to feel he was going cold. He fell, his short black hair filled with product disturbed and his eyes fading.  The light of Phoenix Algor disturbed and disappearing. His blood filled mouth uttered one last sentence: "I do, I want to be... Phoenix Castellan..." And he faded, his soul left him, and he kissed me, blood flowing over our mouths. He died. Even under his beauty schedule, the imperfections were very visible. His Kanji unit became removable. I took it, before they would. They'd wipe his memory. Everything that was left of my brave Phoenix. He died being happy. He was a Castellan now. We're dead. Feet clapping against the floor, I wallran and vault over the nearby blocks. Then, behind me, Phoenix says hello. It's a hallucination. He tells me to activate his Kanji. I did.
LOG PAGE ONE
Booting Kanji.
Updated
Log name:  Finn Hudson, Ryan Veritas, and Phoenix Apollo Castellan. All deceased.

Log 1: Finn Hudson, Age 15. First edition Kanji user. USR acceptor, was quarter head of the Falliraun Avenue New Force. Killed by twelve shots to the head by structured assassination.

Log 2: Ryan Veritas. We are experiencing errors with the system. Mechanic. Died in Kanji Maintenance.

Log 3: Phoenix Apollo Castellan. Age 16. I met a cute guy named Alexander. He will be fun. I need a break

Log 4: Apollo. Alex is my boyfriend, soon to be husband. I'll probably not get to marry him, so here are my dying notes: I love him. Like our ancestors, unite Eden, untie the knots of life. Life only has one start and one end, the rest is just a whole lot of middle. I hope for life, but I can't leave you alone. Our adopted son, Marcus Tiberius William Castellan is in my apartment. It'll feel empty. I'm here, I managed to become a Kanji. Say hey, Phoenix to set it up. Goodbye.