Chapter 4- Insatiable

Inclination

Chapter 4

Insatiable

Ezra         Pic on the side is Ezra ---->

Louis and I exited the small restroom causing everyone to shift their attention to us. I'm glad I fixed things with Louis even though I hardly knew him.

“Lou, you okay lad?” Harry asked rushing over to Louis with Zayn and Liam accompanied by him.

“Are you okay?” I took my attention off the other boys and noticed Niall in front of me looking concerned.

“Oh, yeah I'm fine.” I stuttered avoiding his eyes. “Just glad I could help.” I said nervously.

“That’s good, I was really worried about you. I didn’t know what was going on in there and Zayn said to give you two space. What happened in there?” He asked.

“Does it really matter?” I replied softly and his face hardened for a second but quickly softened.

“No I guess not, as long as you both are okay that’s what matters.” He said. I didn’t want to tell him my life story, not cause I didn’t trust him or anything. It’s just I didn’t feel like it was a good time to talk about this. It wouldn’t have even mattered anyways, as soon as we get to L.A I'm gone.

“How much longer till we get to L.A?” I asked. He looked a bit confused then checked his phone.

“About another hour then we’ll be there, I already took the liberty of purchasing your ticket so everything is taken care of.” Niall said slowly.

“Thanks, I've been nothing but a bother so it’d be best if I get out of your hair.” I said giving him a weak smile. Niall was going to say something before Liam jumped in and interrupted him.

“Hey you two, how bout a drink to celebrate Louis’ better attitude and to the doorman’s awesome mystery advice he gave him.” He said happily.

“I thought you didn’t drink.” I said to Liam.

“Only moderately, besides we all need to loosen up a bit. Ever since last night everyone’s been a bit stiff, don’t you think?” Liam said leading us into the back of the bus again.

“Liam its like ten A.M, don’t you think that’s too early for a drink?” Niall asked sounding irritated.

“Hey no one is forcing you to drink, if you want you can sip on some apple juice like the good little boy you are, and you call yourself Irish.” Liam said ashamed.

The boys took their drinks and I just sat quietly by the window watching the traffic go by. I didn’t know why I was in such a mood, come on Ezra its One Direction! Something inside of me wasn’t feeling happiness, I was just feeling lost and confused.

“Hey what's wrong?” I looked up and noticed Zayn standing there with a cup in his hands. “Mind if I sit?” He asked pointing to the spot next to me.

“Sure, and I'm fine.” I said softly, sighing deeply.

“You don’t sound fine.” Zayn pushed. He placed his glass on the table in front of us and looked at me crossly.

“I'm sorry, I just don’t know what's wrong. I was okay earlier but now I feel all mopey and confused.

“Why is that?” He asked.

“I can’t explain it, it’s just a tightening in the pit of my stomach.” I said placing a hand on my stomach. I looked over at Niall to see him glancing over at us a few times. The feeling was back.